Star Wars Battlefront 2

Bought it on release and left it because if the crap progression system and microtransactions. Recently get back into it after they completely redid the progression system and I am having a lot of fun with it. Can probably find it on sale for under 25 now, but I would recommend a purchase if you like star wars.

I won’t buy another EA Battlefront game. The OG Battelfront 2 game is better than the last two releases. With all the tech EA and Dice have to offer, and they can’t even make a game that’s better than the 05 release? It’s sad man and they ruined one of the best gaming titles of all time. I’ll turn it on and replay it due to all the changes, but the changes still won’t make the game better than the OG game. I doubt I play for more than a day. They also had to change it, cause no ones playing this crap game. What’s happened to the Battlefront title is depressing.

I won’t buy another EA Battlefront game. The OG Battelfront 2 game is better than the last two releases. With all the tech EA and Dice have to offer, and they can’t even make a game that’s better than the 05 release? It’s sad man and they ruined one of the best gaming titles of all time. I’ll turn it on and replay it due to all the changes, but the changes still won’t make the game better than the OG game. I doubt I play for more than a day. They also had to change it, cause no ones playing this crap game. What’s happened to the Battlefront title is depressing.
A ton of people are playing this crap lol. Especially after the March updates. Not a perfect game, but I am really enjoying it now after the microtransactions were removed.

A ton of people are playing this crap lol. Especially after the March updates. Not a perfect game, but I am really enjoying it now after the microtransactions were removed.

It much better now that has been changed but everyone I play against has the highest upgrades by now and whip my ass. I can’t get friends to try it out now though

It much better now that has been changed but everyone I play against has the highest upgrades by now and whip my ass. I can’t get friends to try it out now though

I know 90% of the game is multiplayer, but how was the story mode?

I know 90% of the game is multiplayer, but how was the story mode?

Didn't ask me, but I'm into the second part called ressurection and it's pretty good IMO. Think it's short and there is some AI issues, but the story is interesting. Everything in the campaign is cannon too, if you care about that stuff.

Didn't ask me, but I'm into the second part called ressurection and it's pretty good IMO. Think it's short and there is some AI issues, but the story is interesting. Everything in the campaign is cannon too, if you care about that stuff.

Got it, thanks. I had high Hope's base on early reviews, but I guess it was just hype.

I miss single player and couch co-op. I play maybe once a month, so the AI is more enjoyable versus the multiplayer where people have 100s/1000s of hours with everything maxed.

The Switch has been a great alternative for that, though.

The game is 10 bucks right now on PSN. They continue to update and add free content and tweeks.

The game is 10 bucks right now on PSN. They continue to update and add free content and tweeks.
I never really had all that high expectations, but it's a decent game with good graphics, especially if you're into Star Wars.

This game is night and day different than it was at launch in the best way possible. Im still having a ton of fun playing it.

Reactions: PA Vol
This game is night and day different than it was at launch in the best way possible. Im still having a ton of fun playing it.

The single player campaign isnt very good, but whatever. The multiplayer is great. Graphically it's beautiful and gameplay mechanics are spot on.

Reactions: PA Vol
The single player campaign isnt very good, but whatever. The multiplayer is great. Graphically it's beautiful and gameplay mechanics are spot on.
Nah, campaign is garb city. Literally everyone ever saw through the "You get to play as the Empire!!!" marketing charade.

VN Store

Back