Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Switch)

Brave Volunteer

First artwork and details have leaked.

oxp12ahx_998474.jpg

4.jpg

Original: The first piece of art has leaked from Ubisoft and Nintendo’s upcoming collaboration game for Switch, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. Twitter user FatalFlowey posted the image that shows one Rabbid wearing a Princess Peach outfit.

Earlier this month, Kotaku reported that Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle would be launching in August or September. The site also mentioned having seen art featuring “Mario and crew wielding guns that shoot laser beams.” We can confirm that the image above is a small section of that asset.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is apparently being build with Ubisoft’s Snowdrop engine. The game is said to be including turn-based combat, two-player local co-op, and a “goofy sense of humor,” according to Kotaku’s article.

Last edited:
Not yet. Per reviews, it's supposed to be pretty good.

The difficulty curve is supposed to really spike near the end though.

I have not advanced very far with this game. Just haven't spent a lot of quality time with the Switch although I imagine that changing when the weather turns foul. So far it is not what I expected. The "fighting" element is basically an old school map and counter style of play. I'm hoping that the action will pick up because it seems sort of boring so far.

VN Store

Back