Player Unknown's Battle Grounds

SWIL

( •_•)O*¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•)
Anyone got this? I'm terrible at it but it's super fun.

A couple buds of mine have it. They very much enjoy playing it. I don't have it, though. Seems fun, but I just don't really have the time to get into another game. I have a few I am currently enjoying right now and that's more than enough for me.

I could easily get into this if I had a decent gaming PC.

Saw an article saying that the company that makes it plans to bring it to xbox.

This is the only Battle Royale game I play

I go back to it every few months. Far and away best BR game
Out there. Just wish they did more to filter map selection. I get put into the big desert map I hate game after game and never get the map I love.

I go back to it every few months. Far and away best BR game
Out there. Just wish they did more to filter map selection. I get put into the big desert map I hate game after game and never get the map I love.
Mirimar. I don't like it either.

I used to love this game. Fired it up for the first time in ages a while back and it was full of bots. What happened?

I used to love this game. Fired it up for the first time in ages a while back and it was full of bots. What happened?
Same. I think it's been that way for awhile now. I probably played 9-12 months ago and it was the same.

Loved this game in its heyday

This game was amazing when it was new. All the bugginess made it even more fun somehow. I just hated how hard it was to be good at it. I have about 3 hours a week to game and you could play for 10 minutes without finding anybody, so getting in fight reps was difficult, and I felt like I always sucked, even after about 20 chicken dinners in the year or so that I played it. The pacing is too slow, especially if you die and watch your buddies play for 15 minutes.

And team slayer or team deathmatch type modes are too fast-paced. I needed a happy medium and found it.

If you haven't tried Resurgence mode on COD Warzone (which is free), you got to. It's so fun. It's like Royale and Deathmatch had a baby. It's fairly big maps and you have to scavenge. If you die, you lose all your **** and you come back in 30-40 seconds (unless your team gets wiped), so it's an actual penalty without it being too harsh of a penalty. It's perfect.

VN Store

Back