EA Sports sale on PS Store

Orange_Vol1321

Titles are 65% off and 75% off if your a PS Plus member. Sale ends Monday. It's under new games in the store.

Question, i just got my PS4 last month and I'm not a plus member yet. If I use my free trial and buy a game will i still be able to play it once my trial is over? My friend said no, thought somebody in here might be more reliable.

Question, i just got my PS4 last month and I'm not a plus member yet. If I use my free trial and buy a game will i still be able to play it once my trial is over? My friend said no, thought somebody in here might be more reliable.

I think he's talking about Playstation now. As a member you stream older games. I was playing Hot Shots Golf(PS3title) for a while until my membership ran out. I have it in my library but until I renew I can't play it.

I know you're not able to play the free games with plus if your membership runs out. But if you buy one, I don't see how they could prevent you from playing it.

Reactions: 1 person
I think he's talking about Playstation now. As a member you stream older games. I was playing Hot Shots Golf(PS3title) for a while until my membership ran out. I have it in my library but until I renew I can't play it.

Yeah he was thinking about the free downloads like UTK said under your comment. I signed anyways, still cheap with just the sale though. Thanks for the heads up.

I just can't pull the trigger on this sale no matter how badly I want to. My backlog is just immense. I am 80% through Horizon, 30% through Nier Automata, about 50% through Mass Effect: Andromeda, winding down my last few years in my Madden franchise, and all of about 5 games into my first MLB: The Show 17 franchise.

I....just....can't take on anymore gaming even though I am interested in getting my first NHL game in several years and occasionally have fun with the FIFA series, lol.

I just can't pull the trigger on this sale no matter how badly I want to. My backlog is just immense. I am 80% through Horizon, 30% through Nier Automata, about 50% through Mass Effect: Andromeda, winding down my last few years in my Madden franchise, and all of about 5 games into my first MLB: The Show 17 franchise.

I....just....can't take on anymore gaming even though I am interested in getting my first NHL game in several years and occasionally have fun with the FIFA series, lol.

Right there with you

HZD, ME, NHL, Madden, UC4, and MLB are all in my rotation. I have to almost force myself to play **** to get through any of my backlog lol

Right there with you

HZD, ME, NHL, Madden, UC4, and MLB are all in my rotation. I have to almost force myself to play **** to get through any of my backlog lol

Exactly, I can only really game about 3-4 days or nights a week these days. It takes me forever to get through stuff, especially the open-world stuff.

I've never really played a golf game but i bought Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour for $8 and i cant stop playing it.

I've never really played a golf game but i bought Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour for $8 and i cant stop playing it.

I bought that when it was on sale several months ago. I think the biggest complaint is the lack of courses, but it's not terrible.

Thinking about picking up FIFA or NHL as something to play around with when friends aren't on. Generally have more fun with sports game that I don't really follow for some reason so thought one of those too might be okay.

Does anyone have EA Access? How does it work, is it any good?

For Xbox One? I've used it in the past. You get access to download EA's sports titles and Battlefield 4 and Hardline/Battlefront/Mass Effect 1-3 and some others I can't think of. They're adding Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 this month I think. A full year is like $30 or $5 a month. Good deal if you're really into those sports titles or patiently wait for games.

For Xbox One? I've used it in the past. You get access to download EA's sports titles and Battlefield 4 and Hardline/Battlefront/Mass Effect 1-3 and some others I can't think of. They're adding Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 this month I think. A full year is like $30 or $5 a month. Good deal if you're really into those sports titles or patiently wait for games.

I'm really wanting Madden 17 and FIFA 17. I also want to try some of the BF games like Harline because I never got a chance to play it. When will Madden 18 and FIFA 18 be on there? Like a few weeks or months after they release?

I'm really wanting Madden 17 and FIFA 17. I also want to try some of the BF games like Harline because I never got a chance to play it. When will Madden 18 and FIFA 18 be on there? Like a few weeks or months after they release?

They usually put the really popular games on there after 9 months to a year, but I've seen NHL and a few get on there sooner. But if you have EA Access you also get around a 10% discount on all of their games so it pays for itself if you end up buying them.

VN Store

Back