Mobius Final Fantasy (mobile)

marcusluvsvols

Blue collar skoller
Been playing this lately, didn't know if anyone else is... Its free to download and is one of the best games I have ever played on my phone. Looks just like FF10. My only complaint is that the story portion of the game is too short, I have already beat it and I just downloaded the game 2 weeks ago. Multi-player is pretty cool too...this game uses the job system. Late Game, you gain the ability to switch jobs in the middle of battle. Pretty cool. Right now, I am going back to all the areas I beat and looking for anything I might have missed while I wait for new content to come available, and a new event to start.

I would recommend to anyone who plays RPGS or likeS FF series to definitely download this game. It blows away exvius or any other FF game on mobile, and it is entirely possible to play for free. I have spent 10 bucks just to get extra draws from the current event pack (FFXV) and have beat the game, ranked about 10,000 on server out of millions. You could easily beat the game and enjoy all the content for free.

VN Store

Back