New Madden 17 Franchise

govols2189

Hey just wanted to throw this one back out there. I currently have 6 players and we advance every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. We would be willing to start brand new if we can get a good amount of players that can fit and not slow us down. It could turn out to be a pretty competitive league if enough people wish to play. We play on Xbox One. Let me know if anybody has any questions! Hope to pick up a few players and pass the off-season!
Go Vols

We are look to get at least two teams in each division. Internet disconnections happen, but 5 restarts just to ensure a win will be noticed. You can only trade for one 86+ a season, no draft pick trading as computer values them too much, we play on all-pro, 6 mins.

Last edited:
i just wish people would do it, if you have EA access Madden is now free. We have it restarted and are scheduled to restart on monday. The team list that you can pick out of.

Bears
Browns
Bucs
Colts
49ers
Jags
Jets
Rams
Ravens
Skins
Vikings
User Controlled teams so far are Bengals, Broncos, Chargers, Eagles, Panther, Lions, Texans

Last edited:
K-town, we are currently up 7 users, ideally we would like more but that would okay if you want the Bucs feel free to message me today. We will advance the first week tonight. TSKIP2189 is my gamertag shoot me a message.

Ill message you when the freakin Xbox servers are back up.

I may take the Vikings, I just need to look at the rosters.

If I weren't already involved in a 32 user league in season 2022, I would. Game is a fun experience ce with a good user CFM

K-town server is back up. do you still want the Bucs or Vikings? We would love to have you Bearcat, I remember from the last thread everyone talking about you! If you change your mind we advance tonight.

Current Teams are:
Chargers, Broncos, Titans, Texans, Saints, Bengals, Eagles

Haha yea we are vultures, I was going after Everson Griffin, RE till you said you would join. I am sorry man. If you can't tell we wheel and deal a lot. Would you be interested in joining our group chat? It will help keep everything in sync.

Haha yea we are vultures, I was going after Everson Griffin, RE till you said you would join. I am sorry man. If you can't tell we wheel and deal a lot. Would you be interested in joining our group chat? It will help keep everything in sync.

All good man I mainly picked them for their defense.

Is the group chat just through text messaging? Wasnt sure if you guys used a app or something. Ill join

Yea it is through text messaging. Because if we notice everyone is getting there games in then a lot of times we will advance quicker sometimes. Plus people put players up for trade all the time. I don't know how to direct message on here to get your number.

VN Store

Back