Middle Earth: Shadow of War (PS4, X1, PC)

Brave Volunteer

Coming in August. Looks really great! The nemesis system from the first one was fantastic.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyWy_twiZCk[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
That gameplay walkthrough definitely sold me. I'm a Tolkien-nerd and the story with these games is just ridiculous x1000, but Shadow of Mordor was still a lot of fun if you just take it for what it is. I love the whole nemesis system, and this looks to expand on it greatly.

I really need to play the first one. I bought it and barely touched it.

First one was a lot of fun. Way better than I had expected. Great gameplay. Looking forward to this.

I like the environment variety. While I enjoyed the gameplay of the first, I hated the overall aesthetic of the game.

Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition is $4 in xbox deals with gold this week.

Just picked it up, played first couple of missions. Controls are taking some getting used to, and you can't remap the the buttons (at least I haven't figured out how), but it's been really fun so far.

Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition is $4 in xbox deals with gold this week.

Just picked it up, played first couple of missions. Controls are taking some getting used to, and you can't remap the the buttons (at least I haven't figured out how), but it's been really fun so far.

It was fun for me for a while but it got repetitive after a few hours. So much that I never finished.

Game is too short. Sequel looks to alleviate that by making it more than badass decaps and more macromanagement.

The vids looks SICK.

VN Store

Back