NCAA 14 active dynasty

volsportsfan

knowledge puffeth up
We got 10 playing already, had two to quit. We need two. Anyone interested?? Some of these guys are really good, just warning you before hand. You may take some lumps

Xbox. We advance every 3 to 4 days. Had 12 but lost 3 over the course of the season. Using 16 rosters, in year two right now

YO I'm in, I need to buy gold for my Xbox. But I'm really good and can play with anyone

Like others said. I would be in if you could play this one XBOne.

Bumping this because we need one more participant once again. Anyone with confidence they can ball on this game let me know and I'll get you added.

It's now an all sun belt dynasty, you would be the third user in the west. We would have 3 in the west and 3 in the East.

Somebody with the skill and time to play get in on this thing. We advance every 3 to 4 days depending on how well you communicate with us. Xbox 360

Trying to start an OD with vols fans. All SEC dynasty. Experienced and reliable users. Anybody interested? Already have 4-5. Looking to get to a minimum of 8

Bumping this because we need one more participant once again. Anyone with confidence they can ball on this game let me know and I'll get you added.

It's now an all sun belt dynasty, you would be the third user in the west. We would have 3 in the west and 3 in the East.

Somebody with the skill and time to play get in on this thing. We advance every 3 to 4 days depending on how well you communicate with us. Xbox 360

What teams are left to pick from and what are their OFF, DEF, and OVR?

What teams are left to pick from and what are their OFF, DEF, and OVR?

USF ( B+ A- B ), ark state ( b b+ b ), South Alabama ( c c c+ ), mtsu ( b+ A- B- ), TX State ( c+ c+ b- ), UL Lafayette ( c+ c+ c+ ), Western Kentucky ( b- b- b- ), Idaho ( c c c- ), UL Monroe ( c c c ) are the teams available. Overall first rating, offense second, defensive rating third. All of us are a c+ overall to a b right now.

We use group me app to communicate. Get my your info and I'll add you to our group on the app

Last edited:

VN Store

Back