Super Bomberman R (Nintendo Switch)

Dude, it's a system launch. Yes I thought some here might be interested and want to discuss the games shown.

Ok....not sure what that has to do with it, considering we have a thread already devoted to the system.

I just meant you probably could have made one thread devoted to the games.

I have fond memories of the SNES Super Bomberman, a mutlitap, and 3 of my life long buds

Ok....not sure what that has to do with it, considering we have a thread already devoted to the system.

I just meant you probably could have made one thread devoted to the games.

Lol I agree. And no offense brave, but weren't you the one down playing the VR masks because it wasn't 4k? And your flooding the forum with a console and games with graphics that looks 16 years old?

Last edited:
Lol I agree. And no offense brave, but weren't you the one down playing the VR masks because it wasn't 4k? And your flooding the forum with a console and games with graphics that looks 16 years old?

SMDH.

Guys its a gaming forum. Nintendo is launching a new gaming system in about 6 weeks.. I simply created threads about some of the launch window games coming out for it for discussion. We did the EXACT same thing when PS4 and X1 launched. Every game we have ever discussed in this forum has had its own thread dedicated to it. Why is this suddenly not applicable just because its Nintendo? Also what do my personal feelings toward VR peripherals have anything to do with it? Look I get it. You're not interested. That doesn't mean some of us aren't. If you dont care to discuss, just avoid the threads.

Mods, maybe its time to consider sub forums for each platform? PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, PC, Mobile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I picked this thread because it had the most replies of the Switch game specific threads. Has anyone bought one of these platforms yet? Any thoughts on if they're worth owning? I am not a big gamer and spend very little time with video games but I do own and occasionally play NES, SNES, N64 and Genesis. I've always been a fan of Nintendo although I skipped the Cube without regrets.

I picked this thread because it had the most replies of the Switch game specific threads. Has anyone bought one of these platforms yet? Any thoughts on if they're worth owning? I am not a big gamer and spend very little time with video games but I do own and occasionally play NES, SNES, N64 and Genesis. I've always been a fan of Nintendo although I skipped the Cube without regrets.

I have it but it has yet to be played because it's going under the Christmas tree for my son. However everyone that I've talked to that has one loves it. Zelda Breath of the Wild apparently is the real deal. Mario Kart 8 is a blast. Splatoon 2 is supposed to be a lot of fun. Plus the Super Mario Odyssey game coming in October looks like a blast.

The biggest knock on it so far has been with how Nintendo has chosen to handle online voice chat, which is through a separate phone app. Seems really stupid to handle it that way but for me it's no big deal. I'm not a big online gamer and I'm certainly not letting my 6 year old chat online with strangers.

I own it. It's awesome. Zelda is worth it alone IMO. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a blast (my 5 yr old loves it, and maybe I enjoy it :) ). Splatoon 2 is enjoyable (I never played to first). Odyssey looks amazing as well.

I don't care about chatting (I don't play the switch via online multiplayer).

Thanks for the review. I imagine I will wind up with one. I'm not really into the online multiplayer stuff anyway. I just like to go at my own slow pace.

I have one and it's awesome. I got busy real fast and Zelda is my break from the business. I'm excited for the switch online service next year with the throwback games

By the way, shame on you for never owning a GameCube! That system kicked ass! It had some great exclusives!

Yes. I was just prejudiced against the discs. I forgot to mention that I still have a working Game Boy Advance and I technically own a DS but I have not seen it in years after a nephew borrowed it.

I have it but it has yet to be played because it's going under the Christmas tree for my son.

I've always heard of people like you but didn't believe they actually existed. Already Christmas shopping in early August. I'm actually a little impressed. Not sure what I would do the day before Christmas Eve if I weren't panic shopping.

I've always heard of people like you but didn't believe they actually existed. Already Christmas shopping in early August. I'm actually a little impressed. Not sure what I would do the day before Christmas Eve if I weren't panic shopping.

LMAO! Don't take this as an accurate sample size of my typical Christmas shopping habits! I'm typically a last minute shopper myself. It's just that I knew the Switch was going to be hard to come by and by pure chance my wife and I were at Wal Mart one night and they had four of them behind the glass. We grabbed one up because I didn't want to end up like Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie "Jingle All The Way" trying to find one of these things on Christmas Eve. I don't care how much Nintendo promises they're going to produce enough to meet demand, come Black Friday through December 24th, they are going to be impossible to find.

VN Store

Back