Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo Switch)

Confirmed additions/enhancements to MK8 Deluxe...

: Full game + all previously released DLC

: All new characters added including King Boo, Bowser Jr, Dry Bones, and The Inklings from Splatoon.

: New balloon battle mode added

: New battle arenas added

: Ability to carry two switchable weapons at one time

: Resolution has been upgraded to full 1080p and a constant smooth 60fps (original was 720p with varying framerate)

: Play modes include single player, local 2 player split screen, online multiplayer, plus up to 8 player local multiplayer in portable mode.

One of the best, most fun Nintendo IP's in existence! I will definitely be getting this when I pick up the Switch.

Nintendo is releasing 48 more courses for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. It will cost 24.99 for the DLC and Nintendo will be releasing them in increments of 8 tracks each over the course of 6 releases! Also if you are a subscriber of Nintendo Online + Expansion Pass you get it at no additional charge. The additional courses are remasters of courses from previous Mario Kart titles.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass announced | VGC

Nintendo is releasing 48 more courses for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. It will cost 24.99 for the DLC and Nintendo will be releasing them in increments of 8 tracks each over the course of 6 releases! Also if you are a subscriber of Nintendo Online + Expansion Pass you get it at no additional charge. The additional courses are remasters of courses from previous Mario Kart titles.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass announced | VGC

Finally a use for my expansion pass other than beating Star Fox 64 over and over

VN Store

Back