Nintendo classic mini

Orange_Vol1321

Anybody seen this? Has 30 of the classic games built in. Wanted to get the grandson one but sold out everywhere.

Best Buy has sold them the last two mornings. Crazy seeing the lines sleeping overnight for this little console.

Thanks Nintendo for purposely making these scarce, driving up prices, and making people fight like savages to get one.

Reactions: 1 person
Best Buy has sold them the last two mornings. Crazy seeing the lines sleeping overnight for this little console.

Thanks Nintendo for purposely making these scarce, driving up prices, and making people fight like savages to get one.

They've always done this and will do it again with the Switch

Speaking of that, I'm seeing extensions for the controller for this mini. Just by the picture the cord looks no longer than 2 ft.

Cord is very short. Even with the extension (6ft) its still a PITA to me. Hopefully they will look at maybe making a wireless controller for it.

I don't think playing with the extension is that big of a deal, but our living room has an ottoman that conveniently supports the cord so it's not a nuisance.

I just wish they had charged me $70 for the damn console and made a 9 foot cord, as opposed to making a $60 console and $10 extension. ****ing dongles.

I don't think playing with the extension is that big of a deal, but our living room has an ottoman that conveniently supports the cord so it's not a nuisance.

I just wish they had charged me $70 for the damn console and made a 9 foot cord, as opposed to making a $60 console and $10 extension. ****ing dongles.

Lol

I've still got the original and about 80 games. It's hooked to the flat screen. My 3yo loves duck hunt even though it doesn't work with led tv's. I buy used games all day long for $2-4.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back