Super Mario Run

Have you tried it yet? I have an Android phone 😥

Yeah been playing it about an hour. My thumb hurts, lol.

I was expecting it to cost money but it was free. I haven't played anything except the main story mode so far so I don't know where the in-app purchases will come into play.

Yeah been playing it about an hour. My thumb hurts, lol.

I was expecting it to cost money but it was free. I haven't played anything except the main story mode so far so I don't know where the in-app purchases will come into play.

The first few stages are free and then its 9.99 to unlock the full game.

The first few stages are free and then its 9.99 to unlock the full game.

I'll pay $10.

It's easy, it's addictive, it's got progressive levels with the colored coins, it's Mario, and it's a time waster. Perfect for a mobile game.

I played it some today and have mixed feelings about it. In my opinion the game does too much for you, even for a runner. I don't like that Mario automatically hurdles enemies and pipes. I think that should be 100% manual control. I also don't like that you cant go backwards. I know they made such a big deal about being able to play this game with one hand but I would've preferred more direct control over the character.

I played it some today and have mixed feelings about it. In my opinion the game does too much for you, even for a runner. I don't like that Mario automatically hurdles enemies and pipes. I think that should be 100% manual control. I also don't like that you cant go backwards. I know they made such a big deal about being able to play this game with one hand but I would've preferred more direct control over the character.

I think the inability to go backwards adds to the difficulty of the game. Plus, you have the bubbles to allow to go back if you really need to get a coin you missed.

You can also use the manual jumping to your advantage to boost jump in certain places.

Nintendo online still lives by friend codes...smh.

Here's mine: 1137-2540-5177

I watched some on Twitch. Looks like a pretty cool time wasting game. I'll probably grab it when it launches on Android.

I beat the first world in like 5 minutes and there are only 6 worlds. Not worth the money for the rest.

I beat the first world in like 5 minutes and there are only 6 worlds. Not worth the money for the rest.

I've been playing pretty regularly since launch and I'm halfway through the game. The levels do get harder, especially trying to collect the three sets of coins in each level.

As the doc said, it's a great time waster that has no ads or pop-ups. Worth my $10, but it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

The point of the game isn't to blow through the levels, it's to collect all the special coins. That gets pretty challenging after a while and you won't finish it quickly.

Millennials pissed the entire game isnt free.

Nintendo stock taking a hit.

VN Store

Back