PC gamers

Berry4Heisman14

VOL til death
Everyone who plays PC add me I activated my steam account name is RedWingsEarned93 I play several gsmes dying light, killing floor 2, squad, several games. Add me, im.trying to make it my main gaming choice. Also what are some games on PC many of you enjoy? I've got the witcher and fallout also

I've been following along through Fallout, Dragon Age, and Assassin's Creed. I used to be big into Command & Conquer.

Huge PC gamer here. Built my own pc, I'll add you once I get home. I like TES 5, ESO, Fallout, Minecraft, Civ 5 & 6, Forza H3, GTA 5 just to name a few. PC gaming is the best way to go IMO.

Huge PC gamer here. Built my own pc, I'll add you once I get home. I like TES 5, ESO, Fallout, Minecraft, Civ 5 & 6, Forza H3, GTA 5 just to name a few. PC gaming is the best way to go IMO.
Perfect I agree PC gaming is 100 percent superior in every way. Wouldn't even own consoles if I didn't have so many friends

for the C&C fans look into Company of Heroes. 1 is better than 2 and there is a free mod which makes it even better. Supreme Commander 2 is another. you can probably pick them up dirt cheap with the upcoming Christmas sale.

I don't play a lot of fps but am mostly strategy games. I think my name is jhandy2929 if you want to add me on steam.

*fixed

Last edited:
for the C&C fans look into Company of Heroes. 1 is better than 2 and there is a free mod which makes it even better. Supreme Commander 2 is another. you can probably pick them up dirt cheap with the upcoming Christmas sale.

I don't play a lot of fps but am mostly strategy games. I think my name is jhandy29 if you want to add me on steam.
Will do

What would you guys say is the best bang-for-buck video card currently?

What would you guys say is the best bang-for-buck video card currently?

It's depends. If you want something real powerful then go all out gtx1080. A 1060 is very powerful too. I've still got my gtx980 and it runs games great.

Also your cpu is major too. I've got a Intel I7 and I can run literally anything based off thay alone

I've got an AMD FX-4350 Quad that I've overclocked to 4.51 Ghz.

My GPU is the real weak link; I have an old AMD Radeon HD 7700 series :sick:

I've got an AMD FX-4350 Quad that I've overclocked to 4.51 Ghz.

My GPU is the real weak link; I have an old AMD Radeon HD 7700 series :sick:

Anything 980 and above is great. But if I was you I'd go ahead and grab a 1060 or higher.

1080s seem a bit over kill right now, huh? I mean, I guess if you're rocking an Occulus or Vive maybe. Possibly a 4K monitor but from what I've read, even 1080s can struggle to push 4K on AAA titles at good frame rates.

I've been leaning towards a 1070 to replace my aging 660. Not sure when I'll pull the trigger. I'm not a huge PC gamer, but if I was rocking high/ultra settings on new games I might find myself playing a bit more.

Enjoying the discussion. Why should I get a 1080 over a 1070? That's $200-$250 I could save. I'm obviously not a huge gamer. Hell, maybe a 1060 would suffice for me...

Wow. The 1060 looks like the best value currently. Runs with the big boys and going for $230

Wow. The 1060 looks like the best value currently. Runs with the big boys and going for $230

Ya, I got mine on sell. Plays every game I play on ultra high and seems to do great.

1080s seem a bit over kill right now, huh? I mean, I guess if you're rocking an Occulus or Vive maybe. Possibly a 4K monitor but from what I've read, even 1080s can struggle to push 4K on AAA titles at good frame rates.

I've been leaning towards a 1070 to replace my aging 660. Not sure when I'll pull the trigger. I'm not a huge PC gamer, but if I was rocking high/ultra settings on new games I might find myself playing a bit more.

Enjoying the discussion. Why should I get a 1080 over a 1070? That's $200-$250 I could save. I'm obviously not a huge gamer. Hell, maybe a 1060 would suffice for me...
Yeah the 1080 is overkill at the moment. However I like to plan ahead. With that 1080 I'm set to play on ultra at 1080P for a long time from now.

VN Store

Back