Black Friday video game spreadsheeet

I looked on Target's ad but I never saw the regular copy of COD: Infinite Warfare being $35, just the Legacy version being $20 off.

I don't physically see it, either. I'd say that's 50/50. I suspect it will be but it's not specifically shown. It does say that's not all the games so there's hope.

I need to look deeper into it, but I wonder if I can slide down to my local friendly Walmart and scoop up Bf1 and NBA 17, on thanksgiving morning.

Nice to pick it up before I get too deep in the turkey and wine.

I need to look deeper into it, but I wonder if I can slide down to my local friendly Walmart and scoop up Bf1 and NBA 17, on thanksgiving morning.

Nice to pick it up before I get too deep in the turkey and wine.

Might want to grab it online. In-store sale prices don't start til 6pm.

I went to Walmart last year and only walked out with Madden. It was CRAZY up in there lol. I really want BF, 2K17, and Madden, but idk if I'm going through all of that again this year.

I wish I knew what the deals are going to be on Cyber Monday.

Few good deals on PSN from now until the 29th. Just Cause 3 is like 15 bucks, Witcher 3 15 bucks, and a few other deals. Also look on your PSN Store for a 10% off any purchase....or entire purchase (I got it for my total cart with 2 games in it) code.

VN Store

Back