Skyrim Remastered (PS4, Xbox One, PC)

drgreear

I know I'm not the only one on here who picked up a copy.

What do you guys think?

I know I'm not the only one on here who picked up a copy.

What do you guys think?

PC for me since I had the old one and
I got the new ond for free.

I got a self built gaming PC so it runs real nice,
but due to all the HD mods I had on the
old one, the new one aint close in looking as good.

It did fix a huge amount of bugs and stuff from the
old one so I'm going to wait 3 months for the
good mods to come out and I would say it
will out do the old one by a huge amount since mods will be more stable.

PC master race :rock: :rock: :rock:

:)

It's slightly prettier. Nothing mind blowing. PC version is still superior all around. Xbox version will have more mods available, of the two console options, if that matters. I'm waiting for it to go on sale, after playing it at my brother's.

This is my first venture into the Skyrim phenomenon. I've sunk about 22 hours into it now. Teriffic game but a LOT to take it.

I have been basically ONLY leveling my up stamina. May not be the best move but fallout 4 taught me plenty about having low carry limits.

This is my first venture into the Skyrim phenomenon. I've sunk about 22 hours into it now. Teriffic game but a LOT to take it.

I have been basically ONLY leveling my up stamina. May not be the best move but fallout 4 taught me plenty about having low carry limits.

Eventually you'll find potions/pieces of enchanted clothing that will greatly increase your ability to carry more inventory.

I've heard the graphics are not really that much better. Is everybody here finding that to be true?

Picked it up today. Will be interesting to get back into the game. Haven't played in a long time and never played any of the dlc. Had close to 400 hours in the game though so I may never be heard from again lol

Most of the dlc stuff is worthy. Hearth fire is a nice touch without going overboard with the 'base building" stuff like fo4 did

VN Store

Back