Should I drop my PS4 or XB1?

Wylo

Nega what?
Don't have the time or interest for them both. Always been a PS guy. The XB1 is the first XB I've owned. Just curious what everyone thinks.

Don't have the time or interest for them both. Always been a PS guy. The XB1 is the first XB I've owned. Just curious what everyone thinks.

I'd make your decision based on two things: if you play any exclusives and which console your friends play (assuming you play online).

Yeah, it just depends on which exclusives you like or which one your friends play on. I've kept them both for both of those reasons - I like the Japanese RPGs on my PS4, but online with my friends on Xbox. I'd keep them both, unless you just need some cash real fast. One can always be the Netflix and BluRay player in another room.

I'd make your decision based on two things: if you play any exclusives and which console your friends play (assuming you play online).

over/under on how many times this has been posted here in the gaming forum? :)

in all seriousness, ^this^

Reactions: 1 person
over/under on how many times this has been posted here in the gaming forum? :)

in all seriousness, ^this^

It's a legitimate question that people struggle with. But it has been posted a lot. For sure.

I keep both systems just because I tend to flip flop. Lol.

Coming from someone that has had both...multiply times because I'm indecisive. I would keep them both unless if you really need the money. Because chances are an exclusive will come out and you'll want it and end up buying the system that you dropped again. Lol

MS lost my business due to their atrocious failure rates with the 360 systems; won't buy another MS system

Reactions: 1 person
MS lost my business due to their atrocious failure rates with the 360 systems; won't buy another MS system

I swear I'm the only one that never had an issue with that. That sucks, man. My 360 from like 2005 is still going. I did get the yellow light on my PS3 though, spurning me from buying another one for several years. The latest one works perfect though.

The current generation has given me some trouble, but nothing deal breaking for either. PS4 power supply and controller quit working and my One's disc reader only occasionally works so I just get digital now.

I'd definitely not get rid of either because, like the dude mentioned above, something always comes out and you rarely get what you paid for it in a resale.

I still prefer the XB1 over the PS4, however, I do not console game that much anymore (I am back to PC after switching from PC to console when the XB360 released). If I had to choose between both now... I would still go with the XB1 due the seamless interaction with the entire entertainment center, however, that might be pointless to some. As mentioned above though, it comes down to what you want to play and what your friends own if you play MP games.

Unless you are in dire need of cash, I wouldn't drop either one. Both offer things the other doesn't and what's the harm in having choices? Even if you play one the vast majority of the time and you only fire the other one up a few times a year, you've already made the investment so why not keep both and enjoy what both bring to the table?

Reactions: 2 people
Unless you are in dire need of cash, I wouldn't drop either one. Both offer things the other doesn't and what's the harm in having choices? Even if you play one the vast majority of the time and you only fire the other one up a few times a year, you've already made the investment so why not keep both and enjoy what both bring to the table?

Yup

VN Store

Back