Cyberpunk 2077 (the next CD Projekt Red masterpiece)

SWIL

( •_•)O*¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•)
Witcher 3 meets Blade Runner?! Yes please.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs[/youtube]

And, being CD Projekt Red, they dropped an easter egg about it in plain sight in Witcher 3.

@ 2:40

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ6A3GvEVo0[/youtube]

lol I need to start playing Witcher 3 again. Didn't even get close to finishing it.

Reactions: 1 person
lol I need to start playing Witcher 3 again. Didn't even get close to finishing it.

I fired it up again last night and started the Iron Hearts and Blood and Wine expansions. This game is so awesome

I have no idea what this game is about. never played any of the others and the trailers did nothing to explain wtf is going on. are you the cop or are you the girl, is there a story line? etc etc.

I suppose it helps to have exposure to the Witcher series (particularly Witcher III) to get buzzing on this. If you are even mildly a fan of RPGs, you must play this title. CDPR has raised the bar to a whole new level - much like Bethesda did with Skyrim back in 2012.

W:III is the measuring stick moving forward and it's quite simply the best RPG ever made and arguably the best next gen game to date.

I suppose it helps to have exposure to the Witcher series (particularly Witcher III) to get buzzing on this. If you are even mildly a fan of RPGs, you must play this title. CDPR has raised the bar to a whole new level - much like Bethesda did with Skyrim back in 2012.

W:III is the measuring stick moving forward and it's quite simply the best RPG ever made and arguably the best next gen game to date.

I liked witcher 3 but wasn't overly impressed. I will say it was one of a very few new games I didn't mind paying full price for. the story lines are good but offer so little connection to each other in game. the whole game was: here is somebody you met before in another game go do stuff. not complaining but not seeing how it set the bar any higher.

I liked witcher 3 but wasn't overly impressed. I will say it was one of a very few new games I didn't mind paying full price for. the story lines are good but offer so little connection to each other in game. the whole game was: here is somebody you met before in another game go do stuff. not complaining but not seeing how it set the bar any higher.

I agree. I still think DA: Inquisition is the best RPG on console to date. Best ever being the Mass Effect trilogy. Although I never played witcher 1 or 2 before I played and beat 3 so that might be holding me back some.

I respectfully disagree. Firstly, the sheer amount of content and attention to detail this game provides is astounding - it has no equal, imo.

Most sandbox rpgs got a mile wide and two feet deep with their content. Witcher III goes a mile wide a 8 feet deep. It's the only open world RPG that comes close to given you a "The Last of Us" quality storyline with nearly ever single questline (main and side quests).

Many quests make connections to Gerald's previous exploits; some even to past Witcher games that fly over the gamer's head!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGJg892PP-k[/youtube]

VN Store

Back