Psvr

Reviews are starting to come in. I know a lot of us don't care about reviews, but with this being pretty expensive I wanted to get some reviews together for you guys before buying.

Game Informer: C-
The Verge: 8.5
Kotaku: Wait and See
IGN: 8.5
Gamespot: Does not recommend at this time

I would imagine most of the launch stuff is pretty basic.

Show me a real CoD VR, Battlefield VR, etc and I'll hop on board. I suspect that's a ways off, though.

I would imagine most of the launch stuff is pretty basic.

Show me a real CoD VR, Battlefield VR, etc and I'll hop on board. I suspect that's a ways off, though.

I agree. Also, until there is some kind of pad you can walk/run on in one place yet moves you through the game it isn't going to feel completely real IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for showing me that. I thought it was the one I had seen on Shark Tank that was as much as a car but that is very affordable.

You guys think Sony is working on something like this eventually? I mean they would have to be for the true VR feeling right?

I would assume it's in the works but probably a ways off from making it in your home. And most folks probably don't want it.

As cool as it sounds, I'd probably rather still sit on my couch and just use the headset.

I would assume it's in the works but probably a ways off from making it in your home. And most folks probably don't want it.

As cool as it sounds, I'd probably rather still sit on my couch and just use the headset.
I don't see it for a console untill the next generation of them coming out.

I guess some people feel like you do but for me to be engulfed in a "Virtual World" I would want to walk on something like this to move through the games. Maybe have a vest on that vibrates when getting shot/attacked.

Either way the possibilities with this are through the roof.

I get a chub just thinking about it

That's my opinion, too. We are just getting started here. My opinion is that VR will change the world and already has. This stretches well beyond gaming.

I actually seen that Vanderbilt football was using it to play/film study. It was on the SEC network the other night.

That's my opinion, too. We are just getting started here. My opinion is that VR will change the world and already has. This stretches well beyond gaming.

In mourning for the Mets? See what happens when you teas a Braves fan.:eek:lol:

P.S. - Great concert. Really enjoyed it.

Was it released?

Yesterday. Impressions that I've read from gamers who have bought it have been overwhelmingly positive. The Batman VR game, along with Rigz and Eve Valkyrie seem to be the most impressive launch titles. The Resident Evil "Kitchen" demo is garnering a lot of praise too.

My friend has one of these and it is awesome. I came home and told my wife about it like I was a kid in a candy store. Still don't think she will let me get one l......

My friend has one of these and it is awesome. I came home and told my wife about it like I was a kid in a candy store. Still don't think she will let me get one l......

Agreed. Anyone who dismisses VR as just a fad or a gimmick hasn't tried it out. It's a whole new way to play. The sense of depth and scale is what blew me away. You just don't get that on a flat screen.

VN Store

Back