Does anybody here stream on Twitch.tv?

KoachKrab127

I just started streaming there about a month ago, under the same screen name. I mostly play NES or SNES games. I'm really enjoying the community. Just wondering if there were any Vol fans I could follow.

I have a friend who's twitch famous. He said you just have to be funny and play a wide selection to broaden a fan base. Being good at the game doesn't really matter

Every streamer I've watched has been annoying or weird af or has big boobs. Lots of trash to sift through I guess. You know I only play like 3 games and I cuss too much to be having students finding me and telling their parents lol

I don't stream. Or even watch that many streams for that matter. I'll look you up and hopefully catch you online sometime though. Any general time of day to check? I guess I could follow and get a notification but I wouldn't see it unless it sent me an email or something. Not sure how that works

The streaming integration in video gaming has been great for the culture. Provides a great way to see games played with an unbiased view before you make purchases. Also it has been a great addition to sports gaming leagues. Only time I stream is for leagues I am in, which is mandatory.

I've streamed from my Xbox One and PS4 before, just for kicks. But I don't have any followers or really put effort into it, I just simply streamed my gameplay. The first time on both was kind of an accident. I did have some watch though.

I do watch and subscribe to several channels though, some from people I've met through various video game sites and messageboards.

What name do you stream as? I've got MS and on days I don't feel like getting out of bed or moving I usually spend a good chunk of the day watching something on twitch so I'll check you out

Tha__Doob haven't been streaming a lot lately being doing YouTube more but I'll be on there sometime.

Amazon Prime now gives you commercial free twitch.tv viewing and you can sub to 1 channel for free.

Support a streamer. Sub to someone.

I don't stream. Or even watch that many streams for that matter. I'll look you up and hopefully catch you online sometime though. Any general time of day to check? I guess I could follow and get a notification but I wouldn't see it unless it sent me an email or something. Not sure how that works

I normally stream at about 10pm ET, almost all days of the week. Usually take 1 or 2 nights off a week (depending on how much sleep I need). Currently doing a run through of Chrono Trigger.

VN Store

Back