Anyone interested in a Madden 17 franchise on Xbox? (Split)

Have you guys started the league yet? I'd like to join depending on the rules.. I prefer owners only, All Pro or All Madden, and that's pretty much it, lol.

I'm cool with whatever rules you guys prefer.. When do you guys want to start ?

Anyone interested in joining post user names and I'll set up the League this afternoon

Anyone interested in joining post user names and I'll set up the League this afternoon

Griff Notes and pretty much what I said. I'd prefer All Pro since that's what you use with online competitive play. And Owners only, so we have full control of he franchise.

I can play on Xbox. However I work night shift Sunday through Thursday with Friday I work about 2 hours as well usually. I can play before work or late at night after work. On Saturdays I'm good as long as it doesn't interfere with UT. So if yall are willing to work with me I'm in if it's xbox. RedWingsEarned is my GT

I'm in also. I work a swing shift from 3-11 am, and have flute practice and Larping after work and also practice with my GWAR tribute band on some nights. I'm available to play every night from 1am until 2:30 am except Saturdays when I go to night temple, except during Rosh Hashanah and Hanukkah when I can't play on Tuesday or Thursday.

I will take the Panthers, hopefully nobody breathes loud into the mic because it sounds funny in my sound and also bothers my pet parrot who is named Hostetler.

GT is SmokeyVol, please invite soon.

Reactions: 1 person
My gamertag is Dank Meme God. I'm online sporadically, especially with school, but I can usually get a game in per day or so

How often should we advance? I'd like every two days unless surcumstances cause otherwise? It's up to everyone else tho..

Im setting up the league now.. Do you guys want to do a Fantasy Draft or use real team?

Also, I think advancing every 2 days would be perfect if that works for everyone

Real teams, that's why I'm picking Oakland. So I can build them up some.lol. Obviously it's up to everyone else up.

Im in, but not on all pro. You can cheese the hell out of the deep ball on all pro.

I call Cowboys

Im in, but not on all pro. You can cheese the hell out of the deep ball on all pro.

I call Cowboys

Nahh I can shut that down. All Madden pvp gives to strong of an advantage to the player with the better team. They play MLG games and Head to Head and MUT in All Pro, so why wouldn't that be the clear choice?

VN Store

Back