Cards against humanity

Jmyers1033

A friend a his lady coming over Saturday and said he was bringing this game said its like apples to apples but i have no idea what that is. Can someone give me some info on this game? what the rules are and how to play the game?

A friend a his lady coming over Saturday and said he was bringing this game said its like apples to apples but i have no idea what that is. Can someone give me some info on this game? what the rules are and how to play the game?

Easier to Google, but the dirtier your mind, the better the game will be

Reactions: 1 person
You are dealt a handful of black cards.

You then draw from a white card pile.

Each of the cards has words on them that make sayings.

The goal each round is to win by making the funniest saying. The group picks each round.

If u are drinking the game can get very very bad.

I read up on it and what i got out of it is if you're a mizzou fan you shouldn't play it.

Know your audience. I pick the funniest submission, others are more literal. First time I played it I about threw up from laughing so much. There are some incredibly terrible combinations to be made.

it may be the only game where you actively want to receive "a bigger blacker dick".

helen keller is always a winner too.

as others have said, know your audience, do they want actual funny jokes that make sense, straight up crazy, serious answers (boo). also it might help to know their political allegiances.

You are dealt a handful of black cards.

You then draw from a white card pile.

Each of the cards has words on them that make sayings.

The goal each round is to win by making the funniest saying. The group picks each round.

If u are drinking the game can get very very bad.

Backwards. You're dealt a handful of the white cards, and the group is trying to match one of their own with the drawn black card to make the best or funniest combination...it depends on who's judging that round as everyone has their own ideas about how to do so.

I read up on it and what i got out of it is if you're a mizzou fan you shouldn't play it.

This is kind of funny because the first three times I played was in St Louis with a group of mostly Missouri fans...oddly enough one was the one who convinced me I should buy it.

Reactions: 1 person
Backwards. You're dealt a handful of the white cards, and the group is trying to match one of their own with the drawn black card to make the best or funniest combination...it depends on who's judging that round as everyone has their own ideas about how to do so.

We didnt even keep score.

We just laughed and picked the winner of each round by group decision.

Anyone playing this to win is a loser.

You should invite your Mom and everyone from your Sunday School class over to play the game with you.

We didnt even keep score.

We just laughed and picked the winner of each round by group decision.

Anyone playing this to win is a loser.

I agree, the game should be mostly about what gets the best laugh.

There just always seems to be some in each group that try to do the whole "what fits best" route.

You should invite your Mom and everyone from your Sunday School class over to play the game with you.

Well we didn't get to play because i live in south Louisiana and everyone was flooded in or or getting evacuated from there homes....But thanks for the advice anyways.

If you have a good close group of people it's fun to make up your own black and white cards. It takes a little while to come up with enough cards but if you know each other well enough you'll be surprised by how well it works.

VN Store

Back