I may cry the happiest tears of happiness I ever cried

Does the PS4 skin enhance the feeling of the game any?

No that's a common misconception. In reality, with or without the PS4Skin feels the same. It's probably easier to clean the system without it though. Having a PS4Skin is just one of those things that makes your system look different compared with everyone else's systems.

Reactions: 2 people
No that's a common misconception. In reality, with or without the PS4Skin feels the same. It's probably easier to clean the system without it though. Having a PS4Skin is just one of those things that makes your system look different compared with everyone else's systems.

Does someone have to help you put it on?

Reactions: 1 person
Be sure to peel the 4skin back and clean underneath regularly unless you want your gaming unit to start smelling funky.

Last edited:

I accidentally hit this thread. I have never been in this forum till just now..I gotta say this is an awesome post...spewed soda. :)

VN Store

Back