Nhl 17 (ps4/xbone)

BearCat204

Shitters Full
September 13 Release Date

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P90HCaBgmm4[/youtube]

Big improvements for EASHL

Reactions: 1 person
I think we have attempted a VN EASHL club in the past, but it was a ****fest lol

Speaking of ****fest, TP do you still play any with Fleet?

I think we have attempted a VN EASHL club in the past, but it was a ****fest lol

Speaking of ****fest, TP do you still play any with Fleet?

Not really, don't think he has a headset. I know he and bigdaddy played some co op.

I'd be down for a club once I get baxk into the swing of things. I'm actually not a horrible player anymore

Not really, don't think he has a headset. I know he and bigdaddy played some co op.

I'd be down for a club once I get baxk into the swing of things. I'm actually not a horrible player anymore
whats his psn? I only have his GT from 360. I'll see if Mason plays anymore. He's on my friends list, but not sure if that's him or his kids playing

It tough to have a good EASHL team unless you have a group willing to play different roles other than dangler/sniper.

It tough to have a good EASHL team unless you have a group willing to play different roles other than dangler/sniper.

How quickly offense turns into "throw a stretch pass up the boards, get obliterated, rinse, repeat, try to cross crease through 5 guys plus a keeper, get caught with 4 forechecking inside the circles and off the boards, give up q breakaway goal, throw more stretch passes" drove me to versus.

How quickly offense turns into "throw a stretch pass up the boards, get obliterated, rinse, repeat, try to cross crease through 5 guys plus a keeper, get caught with 4 forechecking inside the circles and off the boards, give up q breakaway goal, throw more stretch passes" drove me to versus.

this. And this is the only strat the numbskulls I play with know

Group Matchmaking
Introducing the new Drop-in Dressing Room that now allows you to invite up to five (5) other friends to join your team for a cooperative yet competitive experience against other drop-in players.
This is a good concept, as opposed to having to time the join button right and then race over to your team and position for drop ins.

loving the custom team logos and sweaters... this should have been included from day 1 (imo).

we should see some interesting and mostly lewd designs come Oct =D Good luck to the censors!

As dull as practice generally is, an hour spent working on something simple like a left wing lock would do wonders

exactly! doesn't even have to be the LW; I used to do this with my center all the time. All you need is one forward to play in the high slot when attacking.

A full game that only let's you play 1% of it...

Beta is now live. Really like the addition of being able to have different setups for each player position you will use in EASHL. Also having to choose whether you are playing G, D, or F before you jump into the game lobby is genius

VN Store

Back