NASCAR Heat Evolution (PS4/XBONE/PC)

BearCat204

Shitters Full
This is a new game from the ground-up.....locked at 30fps though

Releases Sept 13, 2016

Check out the official trailer for NASCAR Heat Evolution, scheduled to arrive on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 13.

Featuring over 40 drivers, all 23 licensed NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tracks, and a variety of gameplay modes, NASCAR Heat Evolution is the first authentic NASCAR game for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

New Consoles: The first full NASCAR video game makes its debut on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

New Gameplay Engine: Rebuilt from the ground up, NASCAR Heat Evolution brings back the fun and excitement of NASCAR you know and love.

New AI: Whether you’re a rookie or a trained racing veteran, the dynamic AI system adjusts to your skill level.

New Tracks: Daytona has risen, Colossus is fired up at Bristol, and your other favorite tracks are ready for the 2016 season.

New Damage: With the all-new damage model, Darlington Stripes have never looked better, if you earn ‘em.

New Drivers: Matt DiBenedetto, Chris Buescher, and others make their NASCAR video game debut.

New Online: The online gameplay system has been rebuilt to ensure fun, competitive, and fast racing.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anw-RnpxGpw[/youtube]

Last edited:
It is me or does this game's graphics look 10 years old??

I didn't want to be that guy, but since it has been said a few times now. Yes the graphics look meh.

Graphics definitely leave something to be desired.

I didn't want to be that guy, but since it has been said a few times now. Yes the graphics look meh.

I've got no problem being "that guy" :)

hqdefault.jpg

VN Store

Back