Pokemon GO (mobile)

All my friends are addicted to this ****, they walk around looking everywhere for em and drive different routes to places looking for them. It's embarrassing lol.

Reactions: 3 people
Lol. Hell I'm firefighter/medic and when we aren't busy we look for them. I don't go out of my way or anything usually. I wasn't into it until friends were playing.

Reactions: 3 people
My 5 year old son loves it. Today we went to Wal Mart to grocery shop. He rode in the kart the whole time, holding my phone while I shopped. He found 12 while we were there.

This is the decline of civilization.

I just hope it dies fairly quickly. It's pretty annoying.

Robberies in Missouri already. I'm waiting for the first victim of a catching-while-driving accident. I love Pokemon, but if I'm killed in a car accident by some little Ash bastard, I'll be his own personal Haunter.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 250
Reactions: 1 person
I don't have a good enough phone to use the AR mode. So I'm just waiting until I get a new phone. Pokemon is life yo.

This will do more to combat child obesity in 1 month than Michelle Obama has done in 8 years

Reactions: 4 people
This will do more to combat child obesity in 1 month than Michelle Obama has done in 8 years

It's funny because it's true. I've already seen kids complaining how much their feet and legs hurt. That's a good problem to have as long as they're being safe.

From what I can tell, this is more like a spiritual successor to Pokémon Snap than it is a traditional Pokémon game.

I've never seen a company that can get their hooks into people the way Nintendo does, especially young kids. Every once in a while, they come up with something that becomes a phenomena for a period of time. They did it with the NES and SNES, they did it with the Wii. They did it with the Gameboy. And now they're doing it with Pokémon Go.

Last edited:
The number of people playing this game in 2 weeks will probably be half of what it is now, but I hope a good majority of the people are kids so they can enjoy and explore safely outside. In reality it will be 20some year olds walking around trying to hatch eggs.

If you eat your vegetables and do your homework your character levels up.

This is the decline of civilization.

I just hope it dies fairly quickly. It's pretty annoying.

With all the **** that's been going on lately in the world, you think this silly game is the decline of civilization?

hell, if it's getting people walking outside and interacting with one another, I'm all for it. only problem would be the dumbasses who will hurt/kill themselves and others attempting to play while driving.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back