BioShock Collection - PS4/Xbox One

Includes BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite. As well as all single play add on content. September 13

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtFzTsJTmVM[/youtube]

Who cares? These games are all $5 if you want to play them.

Waste of time money grab here.

I'll be picking this up but I'll probably wait until a price drop. I played a little of the first Bioshock, never played part 2, and I beat Infinite but never played any of the DLC for any of the games.

I'll be picking this up but I'll probably wait until a price drop. I played a little of the first Bioshock, never played part 2, and I beat Infinite but never played any of the DLC for any of the games.

The ending of Bioshock was mind blowing. You really need to finish it. Two was meh.

The ending of Bioshock was mind blowing. You really need to finish it. Two was meh.

If The Last of Us had not released in the same year, Bioshock Infinite would've been my game of the year. I loved the story. The ending kind of sucked but I hear the DLC was really really good.

All three have positive qualities that makes them stand out. I personally thought 2 was great. It really improved upon the sloppy gameplay mechanics of the first and managed to keep the same atmosphere - although it is easier difficulty-wise. I think most people would agree, though, that the story of the first is in a league of its own. Also, 2's DLC received almost no fanfare but was a stunning and poignant Rapture story.

I like Infinite but I have never had a desire to replay it. The combat sections dragged too much. Burial at Sea was fantastic, though.

VN Store

Back