7 days to die

rockyvols

Bruh
So all my friends I usually play with got this today so I downloaded it. Pretty good so far.

Telltale games

fun game. I got owned by the hoard on the 7th day. I thought I would lose but not that badly. its tougher than I thought it would be.

Yeah we survived it twice so far lol. Wasnt expecting it to be that tough. Was funny **** though. Had like 3 dogs rush us

On day 10 and I'm enjoying it. Probably the best zombie survival I've played since State of Decay. Co-op is where it's at though. It gets tense and hilarious.

Fun game. Played it on PC a few times. Basically for 6 days you better build build build...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

Day 18.

The day 14 horde was pretty crazy. We ended up with over a dozen zombies and feral dogs tearing through our walls and spike trenches. They were on the porch and my friends were frantically repairing the door and walls as the zombies attacked while I popped off arrows like Legolas in the Mines of Moria. They made it through once our axes broke so we took off up stairs into our safe room and shot them as they came up the stairs. Bailed out the second floor window onto some hay in the back yard, came around to the hole in the wall around daylight and attacked them from behind. After it was over, our entire ground floor was an open concept after the zombies renovated it for us.

Lot of fun stories from such a simple game.

That sounds intense. I saw on a video a brick apartment building that looks really strong the video however did not give out any coordinates

That sounds intense. I saw on a video a brick apartment building that looks really strong the video however did not give out any coordinates

We found a 6 or 7 story apartment complex in one of my friend's worlds, but it was full of zombies, had multiple points of entry, and was in the city where they all seem to be. With four highly leveled people, a ton of resources, and a lot of time, it would be a great fortress.

VN Store

Back