Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Remastered

Not going to lie I sold my 360 before I bought my ps4 and I've missed skyrim. I don't know what it is about it, but I just loved it. Witcher 3 has satisfied my craving, and actually offers a lot more, but I still wouldn't mind playing this.

I am a sad story..... an RPG fanatic who somehow missed out on Skyrim. This is my chance to get on the train. I'm stoked.

Is there any reason I would have needed to play other ES games before October? From a storyline perspective I mean.

I am a sad story..... an RPG fanatic who somehow missed out on Skyrim. This is my chance to get on the train. I'm stoked.

Is there any reason I would have needed to play other ES games before October? From a storyline perspective I mean.

No.

I never played more than 5 hours of Skyrim. I'm glad to get an opportunity to try it again. You don't have to play the other ones, but Morrowind and Oblivion were pretty awesome for their time.

Nope. You'll be fine. If you've played witcher 3 you will sorely miss the no load times when entering buildings. That's one thing I absolutely loved when moving from skyrim to witcher. But as far as everything else there are many things skyrim does better.

I just can't get that pumped about remastered games anymore. I am sure though I will pick it up when it goes on sale.

I just can't get that pumped about remastered games anymore. I am sure though I will pick it up when it goes on sale.

I'm kinda at that point now. Especially now that it seems 4K console gaming will soon be a reality. We gonna buy all those games again remastered in 4K? Lol.

I'm kinda at that point now. Especially now that it seems 4K console gaming will soon be a reality. We gonna buy all those games again remastered in 4K? Lol.

Remaster morrowind and they have a MAJOR hit. Skyrim is too recent and Morrowind was da bomb.

Remaster morrowind and they have a MAJOR hit. Skyrim is too recent and Morrowind was da bomb.

Eh, most gamers have no idea what Morrowind is. Skyrim was a huge hit and sold about 20 million copies.

Some modders have actually been recreating Morrowind with the Skyrim engine for several years now. It seems like they're making pretty good progress, but it's probably still a few years out.

I liked morrowind but truthfully my favorite was oblivion. No fast travel was a pain and I always forgot to mark my important spots for recall spells.....

Some modders have actually been recreating Morrowind with the Skyrim engine for several years now. It seems like they're making pretty good progress, but it's probably still a few years out.

Yeah, Skywind looks awesome.

Also worth keeping an eye on is a total conversion mod called Enderal. It has been in the works since Skyrim was released. The same mod team released an Oblivion total conversion called Nehrim, which was vastly superior to Oblivion, IMO.

I liked morrowind but truthfully my favorite was oblivion. No fast travel was a pain and I always forgot to mark my important spots for recall spells.....

I was so tired off having to go through the gates in oblivion it ruined the game for me.

I beat oblivion two or three times and didn't come anywhere close to the hours I logged on morrowind and never finished it. Regrets.

I played a lot of skyrim as well, but again, never beat it. I work too much to sit down and get into it. Maybe I'll try again...

I logged over 400 hours of my life into skyrim.... I'm good.

VN Store

Back