Ncaa 14

VolForLife83

Vols #7 after new update. We get good, have new jerseys and they quit making the game. Smh

EA should just do a major patch and at least add the playoff system and updated jerseys. Never will happen. But I can dream.

EA should just do a major patch and at least add the playoff system and updated jerseys. Never will happen. But I can dream.

IIRC EA Sports can't do anything with any past iterations of the game on top of not being able to make new ones.

Dude elaborate.

I still play this game monthly on my sons ps3. Recently just started playing skyrim. Anyway, put in NCAA14 and it had an update. UT is now ranked 7th. So they must be doing something with it. Hurd is also an impact player

Anyone else find it impossible to not boost the stats of the Vols when you download new rosters?

Granted, whoever did the roster stats was extremely generous to Tennessee, but I had to crank up a few stats. Boosted Dobbs's speed and elusiveness by quite a bit, boosted Kamara's elusiveness and acceleration, and boosted Hurd's max speed.

Also gave Evan Berry 99 speed, 99 acceleration, and 99 elusiveness. It's actually realistic as I've taken back 3 kicks with him in 12 games. Boosting those stats also barely affects his overall stats at safety, so it doesn't turn him into a godlike player or anything (outside of KR--which he is).

I still play this game monthly on my sons ps3. Recently just started playing skyrim. Anyway, put in NCAA14 and it had an update. UT is now ranked 7th. So they must be doing something with it. Hurd is also an impact player

They haven't updated the game since 2014.........

I still play the game, not sure what you are referring to, but you didn't download a game update

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
They haven't updated the game since 2014.........

I still play the game, not sure what you are referring to, but you didn't download a game update

More then likely what ever roster name he has been using has updated their rosters. Mine will do that ever so often when I log on.

More then likely what ever roster name he has been using has updated their rosters. Mine will do that ever so often when I log on.

He would still have to download rosters to get any update to the roster set. My point being that there was no game update from EA downloaded which makes this entire thread pointless lol. We do have about 3 NCAA 14 threads here on rosters (which are the only things new about the game), floating around in case anyone wanted info

Anyone else find it impossible to not boost the stats of the Vols when you download new rosters?

Granted, whoever did the roster stats was extremely generous to Tennessee, but I had to crank up a few stats. Boosted Dobbs's speed and elusiveness by quite a bit, boosted Kamara's elusiveness and acceleration, and boosted Hurd's max speed.

Also gave Evan Berry 99 speed, 99 acceleration, and 99 elusiveness. It's actually realistic as I've taken back 3 kicks with him in 12 games. Boosting those stats also barely affects his overall stats at safety, so it doesn't turn him into a godlike player or anything (outside of KR--which he is).

I don't know who's roster your using, but the guy doing Tennessee is a Tennessee fan. He's also doing the whole sec. I don't think he has got around to UT, yet

Who are yall using? Guess it really don't matter for me, as I only play online really, but the past 2 years have been depressing

It's not that they can't do anything with past iterations

EI think EA could patch NCAA14 as is as long as they don't update players to be based of current ones I believe. I could be wrong. But EA is one of rge most greedy companies in the world. They aren't going to do anything they won't really benefit money wise from.

EI think EA could patch NCAA14 as is as long as they don't update players to be based of current ones I believe. I could be wrong. But EA is one of rge most greedy companies in the world. They aren't going to do anything they won't really benefit money wise from.

They haven't supported the game since 2014....,the'AA Dev team has been disbanded for a while

Reactions: 1 person
This is from the Madden devs, but within this interview they talk NCAA some. Rex says legal battles surrounding NCAA prohibit them from forming a timetable for return. O'Bannon could go to the Supreme Court. He does PROMISE NCAA is of the highest priority for them. AS SOON as a window of return is possible then they will do it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlLgGNhOjs0[/youtube]

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back