FIFA17, Frostbite, and Madden in the Future

Nice. I am done with FIFA though until they revamp career mode. I understand they make a **** load of money with UT but they just neglect career.

Hopefully by 2020 or so the NCAA series will return. And it will be on PC (along with Madden).

Reactions: 1 person
Globally, the FIFA series absolutely buries Madden in popularity. I can understand why it's on PC.

Yeah. I still think they would make money releasing Madden on PC. There is zero competition for NFL games. And if FIFA/Madden share the same engine as the Battlefield series, which is a mainstay on PC, it should be a fairly straightforward process.

Because FIFA sells on pc

Porting Madden will be cheap when it shares an engine with FIFA. The PC market is also growing. It would make money on PC.

NBA2K series is released on PC every year. It kinda sucks feature-wise, but it's there.

Porting Madden will be cheap when it shares an engine with FIFA. The PC market is also growing. It would make money on PC.

NBA2K series is released on PC every year. It kinda sucks feature-wise, but it's there.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I couldn't possibly care less whether or not Madden is made on PCs.......I'm just telling you why they made the decision. If there were money to be made, they would do it........its EA

Nice. I am done with FIFA though until they revamp career mode. I understand they make a **** load of money with UT but they just neglect career.

PES is for you if Career modes are your forte. PS4 is the only console you can edit the kits on though.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I couldn't possibly care less whether or not Madden is made on PCs.......I'm just telling you why they made the decision. If there were money to be made, they would do it........its EA

When they make this change to Frostbite they'll port to PC. THE 2K games have been full featured since 2k15. The PC market is drastically different now than it was 4-5 years ago and I would expect the trend towards PC gaming to continue instead of diminishing.

When they make this change to Frostbite they'll port to PC. THE 2K games have been full featured since 2k15. The PC market is drastically different now than it was 4-5 years ago and I would expect the trend towards PC gaming to continue instead of diminishing.

I doubt they will, but would be great for pc gamers

VN Store

Back