Paragon (PS4/PC)

Ttucke11

Surprised there wasn't a thread for this. This game is a MOBA with PC/PS4 cross play. It's made by Epic who made Gears of War and Unreal Tournament. If you've ever played League of Legends or another MOBA and wanted better graphics this it it. Free Beta weekend starts on Thursday. I've really enjoyed it, give it a Google search. And if anyone plays I'll give you my username.

Surprised there wasn't a thread for this. This game is a MOBA with PC/PS4 cross play. It's made by Epic who made Gears of War and Unreal Tournament. If you've ever played League of Legends or another MOBA and wanted better graphics this it it. Free Beta weekend starts on Thursday. I've really enjoyed it, give it a Google search. And if anyone plays I'll give you my username.

Stopped reading after that.

Played a few hours and had to make myself go to bed. It's a fun game and I'll be playing more. Honestly MOBA almost turned me away but I'm glad I played. It really is the best one I've played.

Played a few hours and had to make myself go to bed. It's a fun game and I'll be playing more. Honestly MOBA almost turned me away but I'm glad I played. It really is the best one I've played.

Add me and I'll play some games with you. Ttuck24.

VN Store

Back