Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Hopefully DICE/EA/Battlefield will take up the WW2 mantle with their next title. It's been about 10 years since the genre was oversaturated.

Rocket jump, rocket jump, jet pack, jet pack....

Blah, blah, blah....

Stupid COD...

Bring back World at War, Modern Warfare, and Black Ops 1...

Or go away forever...

Reactions: 3 people
CoD is the "Cobra Kai" of video gaming....
4b9b5a56912e607ce9682427451dbba6.jpg

Photo leak out now too. Says "Also Included: Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remaster"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 2
Bring back World at War or MW2 or GTFO CoD! If I wanted to jump around the map the entire time, I'd buy Halo.

I actually love COD BO3 .

Core on this is game is absolute **** .

Hardcore is one of the best COD I have played

You only get the COD4 remaster with the legacy edition. It only comes with 10 MP maps and the original campaign. The prices were already leaked from apparently Canada....so I don't know how their dollars translate to American...but the Legacy edition was 109.99 and the standard edition was 79.99.

I'm looking for some sh_ts to give but I just can't seem to find any.

A few years ago I had to run to Dick's for some split shot, and it's in a plaza with an adjoining gamestop. Happened to be a COD release day, and there was a bunch of pasty kids lingering in front wearing assorted mismatched gear from a military surplus store. That's the moment I knew that I was just a guy who plays some video games, and thankfully not a true "gamer".

Reactions: 2 people
I may be in the minority, but I'm a firm believer that WaW was the best of the series.

Black ops is probably my favorite, but MW, MW2 and WaW are all right there just barely behind it in my mind. All the games since then have been horrible as far as multiplayer is concerned.

I probably played the original MW the most

VN Store

Back