Red Dead Redemption 2

Red Red Redemption was one of my all time favorite games. The ending literally brought tears to my eyes.

I really hope they come out with a second one. Along with the map above, there are rumors about it taking place before the first one.

It was solid - and the online shenanigans were some of the best times gaming with fellow VN'ers

Reactions: 1 person
Online with some of you on here was pure gold...The story mode and the subsequent DLC were awesome as well. There hasn't been a game anywhere near as good top to bottom.

I really hope they come out with a second one. Along with the map above, there are rumors about it taking place before the first one.

I would assume it would be a prequel if they kept with a Western theme, iirc the first was set just after the turn of the century, at the end of the "old" west

Any PC gamers in the late 90's remember Redneck Rampage?
250px-Redneckrampage.jpg

This needs to come around again

Haha, GET OFF MA LAND!!

Game was awesome

I loaded it (and Duke Nukem/Shadow Warrior) up on a few PC's in my high school's tech lab (a big no-no). I recall forgetting to check the volume the first time starting it up (the intro screen features a good ol' boy yelling profanity).

The class got introduced to the game by a very loud "HOLY SH#^!!!!" soundbyte :)

Four years later, my younger sis took the class and reported to me that students were still playing those games I loaded up. I was proud.

I'm in cool story bro territory now, so I digress

VN Store

Back