Titanfall 2 (PS4, X1, PC)

Brave Volunteer

Really interested to learn more about this one, as it's going to have a single player campaign this time!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPUKmt5Jkbg[/youtube]

I loved the first one, the multiplayer was so smooth like Halo 5. Hopefully with a campaign, more people will buy the 2nd.

Anyone else playing the beta? It's fun as hell! I wasn't sure if I was going to get this with Battlefield 1 coming out so soon but hell with it! I'm getting both. I've had a blast with this beta plus it they're saying it has a pretty deep single player campaign!

Huge step back from the first one. Disappointing to say the least. I hope the developers take what the community suggesting and go back toward the first.

The biggest issue: in the first, the Titan was on a timer and there were always Titans on the battlefield, now it's like they are kill streak.

Also, this is being sent out to die. It should be released in the spring and not sandwiched between COD and BF.

Though I am glad you are enjoying it Brave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Huge step back from the first one. Disappointing to say the least. I hope the developers take what the community suggesting and go back toward the first.

The biggest issue: in the first, the Titan was on a timer and there were always Titans on the battlefield, now it's like they are kill streak.

Also, this is being sent out to die. It should be released in the spring and not sandwiched between COD and BF.

Though I am glad you are enjoying it Brave.

Has this been confirmed to be the case for all modes of play? I only played Bounty and I assumed the kill streak to summon your titan was just for that particular mode.

Missed the beta this weekend because....Madden, but definitely looking forward to getting my hands on it next weekend for the next beta period.

If true I won't even bother getting this game. Being able to pilot Titans was what made the game standout for me.

If true I won't even bother getting this game. Being able to pilot Titans was what made the game standout for me.

After playing the tech test this past weekend I've come to the conclusion that I actually prefer the kill meter over the timer. I've found that filling your meter to summon titans is actually quicker than the timer. In the first game I'd summon a titan on average twice a match. With the kill meter I was able summon my titan around 4times per match on average. It really isn't that hard to fill your meter. Even if you suck, there are plenty of mindless bots running around you can pick off to fill it up.

I've had a blast playing this the last couple of weekends.

The player base dropped a good amount this second weekend. I am definitely just going to stick with the first Titanfall.

Damnit kwebb! Everytime I drop a positive Titanfall 2 post in here you have to pull your nano-dick out and piss on it!

Sorry Brave!!!!! Honestly I will probably pick this up at some point. I still think EA is sending this out to die. It should have been released in the spring.

I will stop being a pessimist lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are killing it so far with review scores.

Gamespot - 9/10

GodisaGeek - 9.5/10

Gamesradar - 4.5/5

The Sixth Axis - 9/10

Hardcore Gamer - 4.5/5

Game Informer - 9.5/10

Playstation Lifestyle - 90/100

Last edited:
I wonder if this will follow suit with the last TitanFall and be down to $19.99 by Black Friday...

I'm thinking that waiting a month will get you a 60%+ off this title.

Dang EA should've held that back for Spring.

I'm actually buying this over Battlefield. It just suits my gaming tastes more. Battlefield requires too much teamwork to play where Titanfall is a more singular experience. Plus, it's freaking giant robots man! :rock:

I wonder if this will follow suit with the last TitanFall and be down to $19.99 by Black Friday...

I'm thinking that waiting a month will get you a 60%+ off this title.

This is available to a much larger install base now. It'll sell much better than the original.

I'm actually buying this over Battlefield. It just suits my gaming tastes more. Battlefield requires too much teamwork to play where Titanfall is a more singular experience. Plus, it's freaking giant robots man! :rock:

Dude. Battlefield 1 is too good to pass up. Surely there are people here playing it to team up with.

I rented it just to see if I'd want to buy it later and I really like it. Also with the lackluster sales because they chose to release it when they did I'll definitely be buying it black Friday or closer to Christmas when it goes on sale

VN Store

Back