Gears of war 4

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyHvRggqEJs[/youtube]
WOW

:thud::eek:hmy::cray:

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:
HOLY S*** I didn't think the Gears of War 3 Ashes trailer could be beat but this is simply breathtaking

OMG GEARS IS BACK. I am literally emotional right now.

Last edited:
I think I'm missing something.

Trailer isn't doing much for me. Then again, I'm a "super casual who has played some here and there" fan of the series.

Last edited:
I think I'm missing something.

Trailer isn't doing much for me. Then again, I'm a "super casual who has played some here and there" fan of the series.
I have been hardcore with the Gears universe since it was originally started in 2006. On top of the games I have and have read all the novels and comics in the series. I am in love with the universe and seeing the story move ahead with so much potential makes me more than just a little excited.

LOL I have everything from personalized COG Tags, All the action figures, and even got life size Mark One and Two Lancers so yeah I am a complete fan boy

Last edited:
I have been hardcore with the Gears universe since it was originally started in 2006. On top of the games I have and have read all the novels and comics in the series. I am in love with the universe and seeing the story move ahead with so much potential makes me more than just a little excited.

LOL I have everything from personalized COG Tags, All the action figures, and even got life size Mark One and Two Lancers so yeah I am a complete fan boy

Back in the day, I only played the first which I enjoyed. I bought Gears of War Ultimate Edition when it came out and got all the others for free. I love the series and very excited for the next one.

Reactions: 1 person
Back in the day, I only played the first which I enjoyed. I bought Gears of War Ultimate Edition when it came out and got all the others for free. I love the series and very excited for the next one.
The Beta is dropping early for those that bought GOW Ultimate, on April 18 I think.

1 and 2 were excellent. The Never Ending Fetch Quest, aka 3, sucked imo.
GOW was the most Horror Survival by far.

GOW2 had the best campaign

GOW3 had the best multiplayer imo. Horde 2.0 was simply amazing

GOWJ was a HUGE meh to me. The campaign was decent but the multiplayer was nothing short of joke. People Can Fly ruined that game.

I never understood why the prequel wasn't set on E-Day. Every gears fan I knew wanted to have a game set on E-Day. I honestly don't know what Epic was thinking.

GOWJ was a HUGE meh to me. The campaign was decent but the multiplayer was nothing short of joke. People Can Fly ruined that game.

I never understood why the prequel wasn't set on E-Day. Every gears fan I knew wanted to have a game set on E-Day. I honestly don't know what Epic was thinking.

Yeah I didn't get that either. I was sort of excited for GOWJ. It's ok and all but unlke Halo Reach, it wasn't nearly as good as it could have been even though like Reach, the main hero of the series (Fenix) wasn't in it.

I've played a couple games. Anxious to hear what you guys think about it.

I never buy a game for multiplayer. thats why I have kept away from so many titles. I can get the same experience in a different game.

VN Store

Back