MLB The show 16

Downloading it now, played the demo game and it was quite good, as expected. Skipped last year, i plan on putting some more time into modes other than RTTS, of course we'll see.

I'm loving it. Got drafted by the Mariners as a short stop through 25 games I'm hitting 390 with 3 HRs and 27 RBIs in double A

I actually like the online play, amazing how well it works. The only hitch is at the moment of contact changing views but that doesn't affect the gameplay at all

My biggest gripe about the game so far is the meters are hard as hell to read, like the energy meters when setting your lineup. It's red and blends in with the background, maybe just because my background is red from using the Braves?

My biggest gripe about the game so far is the meters are hard as hell to read, like the energy meters when setting your lineup. It's red and blends in with the background, maybe just because my background is red from using the Braves?

Its probably just trying to be realistic. They know the Braves are going to suck out loud this year, therefore anyone who chooses them as their team in the game is ensured to suck as well.

Its probably just trying to be realistic. They know the Braves are going to suck out loud this year, therefore anyone who chooses them as their team in the game is ensured to suck as well.

I understand this is a joke and all but what's sucking have to do with being able to see the meter?

Directional hitting feels very uninvolved, pretty vanilla and boring. However I suck balls with zone hitting. Practice practice practice.

I always did, and ended up going back to it. The stride system makes it easier to deal with off speed pitches.

Not only that I like the fact that with pure analog it's more based off your skill than it is being 100% ratings based. If it's a high pitch on the outside corner in the strike zone push the analog in that direction and you'll make contact. So much better but it does take time to get used to

I actually like the 3 inning DD games, didn't think I would but they make the mode more time efficient.

Also a fan of how they set up the market, it prevents team loading via multiple accounts like happens with HUT (though as always with The Show from it's inception, the menus leave a lot to be desired.

I was going to skip this year because I bought it last year but damn the positive reviews are really tempting me!

VN Store

Back