Day of the Tentacle: Remastered

PotS

You can't say f orum here
For anyone that remembers this game or any others like it (the old LucasArts point-and-click adventure games).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDFWMa5WLpk[/youtube]

This is my favorite game of all time, and the remastered edition is being released for PS4 tomorrow.

I love these old LucasArts adventure games! Full Throttle HD has already been confirmed to be coming and I really hope Sam and Max Hit The Road and The Dig come eventually. Those two were my favorites.

I love these old LucasArts adventure games! Full Throttle HD has already been confirmed to be coming and I really hope Sam and Max Hit The Road and The Dig come eventually. Those two were my favorites.

I loved both of those as well, and also Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.

Sam and Max was short, but had great puzzles and dialogue/scenery.

The Dig was a fantastic concept and was ridiculously hard. Wasn't it a Spielberg game, too? I spent hours on it, and eventually caved and looked up hints.

Reactions: 1 person
I loved both of those as well, and also Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.

Sam and Max was short, but had great puzzles and dialogue/scenery.

The Dig was a fantastic concept and was ridiculously hard. Wasn't it a Spielberg game, too? I spent hours on it, and eventually caved and looked up hints.

I don't remember it being a Spielberg game but I do know it was based on the novel by Alan Dean Foster. Also the movie Armageddon shared a lot of the same concepts that was in the game.

You're right about it being hard! Damn I remember there was one puzzle, I believe I had to arrange these stones that were in different colors and geometric shapes in a certain order. I tried and tried and tried to find the right sequence and after several hours, just out of blind luck I finally arranged it in the right order LOL! However I never really "figured out" the puzzle. It was just by random luck that I got it right.

Love all these; DotT is probably my favorite... looks like the genre is being resurrected

Name sounds some really weird anime stuff

Seriously though, for any of you "youngsters" who may never had a chance to play these LucasArts adventure games back in the 90's, you should give them a try! They're chock full of good humor and good puzzle solving. Think of them as early Tell Tale games. Day of the Tentacle and Grim Fandango are both a lot of fun.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back