What mobile games are you playing now?

MG1968

That’s No Moon…
My current time wasters are:

Fallout: Shelter
Angry Birds 2
Candy Crush Soda

I've been considering Boom Beach or Mobile Strike, but I don't want to spend 90% of my time resource gathering.

I'm playing Fallout Shelter as well. Sim City is fun. Godus is an ok game that gets old quick. I played clash of clans but the last update did me in. Spider square is a simple fun game that you can spend a couple minutes killing time with. Shadow Era is a decent card game if you like Magic the Gathering. Those are a few I've played/still play.

I refuse to play mobile strike because of their dumb commercials.

Clash of Clans is the best mobile game hands down imo. I've been playing this game daily for about a year and a half now. The new update wasn't very good and the game used to be better than what it is now, but I still have a lot of fun playing it. Plus there are several good clans in this forum with some great people in them. I also play Boom Beach as well, it's ok but I don't like it as much as CofC.

Recently re-downloaded Trivia Crack. Also have become borderline addicted to Chess with Friends as of late.

Had Clash of Clans for awhile, but got kinda tired of it.

CofC! Go TN Minutemen!

It's the best mobile game I've ever played, even with the new update (which isn't as bad as most make of it).

I tell you if any of you have young kids and they are into the movie Cars, there's a game on mobile they will love called Cars: Fast As Lightning. It's made by Gameloft and Its a really neat free to play game where you race and do stunts and as you win and acquire currency, you can build Radiator Springs by adding all kinds of landmark buildings to the town. It's like part racing, part Sim City. Also it has a really cool "toys to life" feature where if your child has any of the actual toy cars from the movie you can scan them into the game and you will be able to race with them. My son loves it!

Has anyone heard of the game being released tomorrow? It's called Slashy Souls. It's based on the Dark Souls games. Look up some videos of it. I'll probably give it a try.

I've been playing Word Feud with the same person for about 5 years, usually a few days per game. I play QuizUp to make myself feel smart, most mobile games are pretty blah for me, not even functional as time killers while I'm on the can.

CSR Racing and CSR Classics are pretty addicting. Its a drag racing game where you level up and upgrade your vehicles. You can advance and progress through the game without spending a cent.

Just started Galaxy of Heroes and Fallout Shelter based on recommendations here. They seem like good time wasters. I like the Ally system in GOH. Fallout seems to be more of a single player game, which is nice as well. Anyone sharing ally codes for GOH?

VN Store

Back