UT Minecraft

C1500

You're the ketchup to my mustard.
Hey guys, I know most people are not into minecraft anymore. I was playing with my GF a few days ago and was just fooling around and I thought it might be cool to get a few people and play one day. Just build stuff and try and make it to the bosses.

Just a idea I thought I would put out their in anyone had interest. :)

Hey guys, I know most people are not into minecraft anymore. I was playing with my GF a few days ago and was just fooling around and I thought it might be cool to get a few people and play one day. Just build stuff and try and make it to the bosses.

What do you play on?

PC

I have a online server that I have set up

Sorry I should have said that to start with. I forgot it was on other systems now.

Ah darn. Yeah, I had it on 360 about 4-5 years ago. I have it on the One now, but I don't have a personal PC. It's for work only.

If I'm going to play with you and your GF we need a few ground rules:

1. NO EYE CONTACT!!!
2. No friendly fire!
3. No touching!
4. No crossing swords, once in position stay there.

I've been looking to get my 7 year old into Minecraft..he's autistic and loves to build stuff...is your world creative or survival?

I've been looking to get my 7 year old into Minecraft..he's autistic and loves to build stuff...is your world creative or survival?

I have both. One on easy mode survival trying to beat all the bosses. The other is creative where we just kinda build anything.

VN Store

Back