Ufc 2

SWIL

( •_•)O*¯`·.¸.·´¯`°Q(•_•)
In a genre with its heyday in the rearview mirror, good fighting games are few and far in between these days. I found the first next gen reboot of the UFC series to be a solid yet somewhat flawed title.

Will be downloading the beta of UFC 2 this evening and will share thoughts.

I got my beta code. I bought the first one on sale. These games just don't have lasting appeal (at least to me). No matter how good this is, I will just wait till it hits the vault in EA Access.

they're better now with online communities; good fighting games are like a violent chess match; balanced enough to allow the higher skilled fighter to come out on top most times. I hate fighters that cater to button mashers or combo whoring. Appreciated the depth UFC brought and hope they expand on it with this one. Haven't had a chance to play tonight....tomorrow

Initial thoughts after about 20 mins of gameplay:

- looks amazing; an improved on the first in every way- which was excellent in it's own right
- model collision is much more precise and realistic. I threw two right uppercuts in a row, one barely connected but was enough to stun, the second landed flush under the chin for a KO. The animation comparison of two almost identical punches was vastly different, the second cause the head to whip back violently.
- controls are exactly the same as the first; was hoping for some improvements to the awkward grappling and takedown controls

VN Store

Back