1761 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on New Nintendo console codenamed "NX" (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) Page 47. within the forum Gaming. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old Yesterday, 04:00 PM   #691
Kingston Vol
Go Vols

New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishvol View Post
I am too but I would want to battle the Pokemon then throw the ball but that little bit got me pumped
Yeah, I don’t know why they went away from that. It was the core tenant of the first games. You have to weaken a Pokémon to catch it. God I sound like such a nerd.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM   #692
Brave Volunteer

New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
Quote:
Lotta people calling it a joke mod
I believe it is. The game wont have that art direction. Itll be more anime style. That looks too photo realistic. That's never been Pokemon's art style.

Last edited by Brave Volunteer; Yesterday at 05:28 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM   #693
zhangliao04

New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
Quote:
It's horrible. Worst spin off ever
Lol. I haven't bought a Pokemon game since Crystal. Been a looong time as I thought they started coming up with too many mon's.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM   #694
Wylo

New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
Listen, nerds.. Are you seriously talking about Pokemon? How old are you guys? 12?

Totally kidding! I have a 3DS and am sure my friend code is ready to be exchanged. Just saying.

Pokemon X
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon Moon

My current games.

Pokemon gold and crystal on the 3ds from the virtual console...

#Charizard4reals
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 06:28 AM   #695
Brave Volunteer

Here is my strange "what if" theory regarding Pokémon Switch. If it turns out to be true (doubtful), you heard it from me first. So it’s an exclusive.

What if Let’s Go Pikachu takes place in Kanto and contains all Gen 1 Pokémon without needing to trade. Meanwile Let’s Go Eevee takes place in Johto and contains all Gen 2 pokemon without needing to trade. So if you want G2 in Pikachu or G1 in Eevee, then you have to trade with the other version?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 01:27 PM   #696
zhangliao04

New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Volunteer View Post
Here is my strange "what if" theory regarding Pokémon Switch. If it turns out to be true (doubtful), you heard it from me first. So it’s an exclusive.

What if Let’s Go Pikachu takes place in Kanto and contains all Gen 1 Pokémon without needing to trade. Meanwile Let’s Go Eevee takes place in Johto and contains all Gen 2 pokemon without needing to trade. So if you want G2 in Pikachu or G1 in Eevee, then you have to trade with the other version?
Maybe not exactly what they will do, but this has been a recipe they have done since the dawn of the game series so I am positive they will do it again. That's an interesting thought on how they will do it, too.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 01:43 PM   #697
Kingston Vol
Go Vols

New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
I want to walk around and catch Pokémon and I want to get badges for battling gym members.

I’m also interested in the possibilities of online play.
Reply With Quote TOP