After 17 months of silence NCAA 17 has a heart beat

coffeevol

regular old member
It is all over twitter, speculation is a commercial may run during tonight's game. Below you will see a screen shot from a Facebook page that has been silent for 17 months

Reactions: 1 person
Oh yeah, well Nick Saban will not be the head football coach at the University of Alabama. ..

I just want to believe.....leave me alone.

They know exactly what a post for the first time since July 2014 of ANY kind would do. If they're truly not doing anything then I just don't understand why the hell they'd even bother posting anything.

"Fans of the long-running NCAA Football video game series from EA Sports have kept hopes alive for its return. There is virtually no chance it goes back into development until a system is in place to pay players. That system could still be a few years away.

EA has opened a door that they can't close. Either something is happening with college football again or they unnecessarily toyed with the emotions of consumers. Sadly, it's probably just the latter."

-SportingNews

Just imagine, we could watch missed blocks crappy animations and the complete inability to throw a pass in the flats...IN UT ORANGE!

Seriously though, I don't want an NCAA game until EA fixes the crapfest that is Madden. I've been able to handle it the past couple of years, but 16 is beyond bad. I mean, there was a play just the other day when my RG COMPLETELY MISSED HIS BLOCKING ASSIGNMENT on a passing play...and I got sacked:bash:

If NCAA ever comes back I hope 2K gets to make it anyways. EA is garbage

"Fans of the long-running NCAA Football video game series from EA Sports have kept hopes alive for its return. There is virtually no chance it goes back into development until a system is in place to pay players. That system could still be a few years away.

EA has opened a door that they can't close. Either something is happening with college football again or they unnecessarily toyed with the emotions of consumers. Sadly, it's probably just the latter."

-SportingNews

Either something is brewing OR the are painfully aware of how they are messing with those of us who lived for the franchise. I for one, bought nearly every year and this along with golf, madden and GTA were the only games I really played.

They don't have the resources for it. No way they can have the same team do NBA and College.

2K does NBA and WWE atm so you may be correct. But 2K is owned by Take Two. Take Two also owns Rockstar games. Take Two could easily hire additional 2K teams if need be. But not sure NCAA sells enough to make it worth it.

I haven't bought Madden in six years, but 2k5 is the most fluid football game I've ever played. Coincidentally, as overall packages I thought Madden and NCAA were at their best during the later part of the PS2/Xbox/GC gen as well.

With no competition the games are just stagnant.

VN Store

Back