Ark: Survival Evolved Xbox

alwaysvol

Pre-release came out on Xbox earlier this week, its been out on PC for awhile now, and it coming to PS4 this spring/summer.

right now you can play a free 1 hour trial on xbox, but thats hardly enough time to do anything.

the biggest con right now is, not enough servers. I takes some patience to get back to the server that you have played on before, they don't have a Que system in place.

Once you are able to get on, the game is alot of fun. I'm playing on a PVE server right now, and hope to make the move to PVP at some point once I learn the game better.

anyone else playing this right now?

How does the game look graphically? I thought the preview looked nice but from the couple games I've seen on Twitch, I'm not too sure.

How does the game look graphically? I thought the preview looked nice but from the couple games I've seen on Twitch, I'm not too sure.

up close things look good, but quality drops fairly fast from much of a distance.

I bought it on steam, but my laptop hasn't been handling it so well... All I want to do is tame all the biggest and baddest dinosaurs

Anybody else playing? I'm absolutely loving it

I'm playing, and very addicted. I've got a nice place built, and a good dino pen.

so far I've trained 3 Trikes, 1 Raptor, 1 Gorilla, and 1 Pteranodon (RIP), he was lost to a Diplodocus.

Last edited:
I'm playing, and very addicted. I've got a nice place built, and a good dino pen.

so far I've trained 3 Trikes, 1 Raptor, 1 Gorilla, and 1 Pteranodon (RIP), he was lost to a Diplodocus.

If you're on Xbox me and my cousin need a tribe to join. I just died and lost everything pretty much. Those damn flying bugs suck

If you're on Xbox me and my cousin need a tribe to join. I just died and lost everything pretty much. Those damn flying bugs suck

I'm not in a Tribe, but your both more than welcome to join me. I don't know how many times I've had to run from those things.

I'm on server
PVE-NA 84

location of my base is 75 lat, 52 long
which puts it very far south and almost in the middle as far as east west goes, I'm also really close to that big green Tower thing.

gamer tag is
AlbinoHillbilly

in game name is
Caapow.

Last edited:
I'm not in a Tribe, but your both more than welcome to join me. I don't know how many times I've had to run from those things.

I'm on server
PVE-NA 84

location of my base is 75 lat, 52 long
which puts it very far south and almost in the middle as far as east west goes, I'm also really close to that big green Tower thing.

gamer tag is
AlbinoHillbilly

in game name is
Caapow.
Add me GT is RedWingsEarned. Any way I can transfer my character to your server? Really don't want to start over again

Darn wish we communicated before I reached level 11

thats cool, right now my plans are to move to a PVP server next Saturday morning. I'm getting a little bored on this PVE server. I just need to figure out where you find some things and a place for a good base besides on the beach.

thats cool, right now my plans are to move to a PVP server next Saturday morning. I'm getting a little bored on this PVE server. I just need to figure out where you find some things and a place for a good base besides on the beach.

I've considered it but feel like I'll just get pissed off haha

yea, you would have to start over if you moved.

Actually according to a friend he said that you can transfer your guy/gal from one server to another by using the uploading options at the obelisks. I've never done it before, but you can do that. The only restriction is that you can not upload a character from your own single player world.

A buddy of mine and I have been playing this game religiously for the past 2 weeks. I love this game. So addicting and fun at the same time. The dino part is what sold me. Right now we have a 3 story stone house with an enclosed yard with 4 dodos, 3 dilos, 1 ovi, 4 raptors, 1 carbo, 4 scorp, 2 sabers, 6 pteras, 1 trike, and 3 carnos. We are aiming for a mammoth and rex tame soon. Kibble can be a long time to get.

Got it on Xbox and PC. Its fun..but I died exploring because some fort had turrents smoking me. Could never recover my body. Logged on one morning and all of my sh!t was destroyed. Logged on a few times and was insta killed by creatures or players. 10 hours of playing and I am still having to beat trees down with my bare hands, then I start starving, crapping myself, break a bone, freeze to death, etc. Graphics are good. It is fun but damn I just don't have the time to dedicate to it.

Got it on Xbox and PC. Its fun..but I died exploring because some fort had turrents smoking me. Could never recover my body. Logged on one morning and all of my sh!t was destroyed. Logged on a few times and was insta killed by creatures or players. 10 hours of playing and I am still having to beat trees down with my bare hands, then I start starving, crapping myself, break a bone, freeze to death, etc. Graphics are good. It is fun but damn I just don't have the time to dedicate to it.

Play a PVE server. Still a ton of fun :)

VN Store

Back