New Football gaming coming this summer

DrRosenRosen

Staff member
All Pro Football 2K8 by Visual Concepts

Customizable rosters, etc. No real word on what's in the game other than it's a football simulation, not an arcader like Blitz.

If they put enough customizable things in, player mods will get it very close to the NFL with user made rosters. I think this might be their angle. Let the players rename everything to get it close to the NFL.

I'm looking forward to seeing it. Hope it's good. I'm not a big Madden fan and haven't been for awhile.

madden sucks. im not going to get my hopes up, but fortunately if we're lucky, this game will make ea step it up a notch with the madden franchise. for the ps2, it seems all madden does each year is reproduce last year's game and smack a sticker of the year of the release date on the front.

madden sucks. im not going to get my hopes up, but fortunately if we're lucky, this game will make ea step it up a notch with the madden franchise. for the ps2, it seems all madden does each year is reproduce last year's game and smack a sticker of the year of the release date on the front.

Very good reason for that... Madden for PS2 was maxed out with 06, that we discussed publicly by EA PRIOR to release, so you were forewarned you were basically buying updated rosters.

As a high level Madden player, I can tell you that to a layman, it seems the same, but I promise, 06 and 07 play as VERY different games, with 2 completely different required skill sets.

Sega's last football game, NFL 2k5 (I think that's it-- the one with TO on the cover) was fantastic.

Yeah. IMO that game was def. better than Madden that year, and 100% the reason EA got scared into buying out the NFL license.

All Pro Football 2K8 by Visual Concepts

Customizable rosters, etc. No real word on what's in the game other than it's a football simulation, not an arcader like Blitz.

If they put enough customizable things in, player mods will get it very close to the NFL with user made rosters. I think this might be their angle. Let the players rename everything to get it close to the NFL.

I'm looking forward to seeing it. Hope it's good. I'm not a big Madden fan and haven't been for awhile.

You should invest in Bowl Bound College Football from Grey Dog Software. I'm a huge sim game fan, and this game is incredible. The developers are creating their pro game now, which we will use in my multi-player league as the pro companion to our college world, Gridiron Glory.

Very good reason for that... Madden for PS2 was maxed out with 06, that we discussed publicly by EA PRIOR to release, so you were forewarned you were basically buying updated rosters.

As a high level Madden player, I can tell you that to a layman, it seems the same, but I promise, 06 and 07 play as VERY different games, with 2 completely different required skill sets.

This guy is a toolbox

Reactions: 2 people
Anyone remember Volkano's "uber" rant??

He told me to sell my xbox once because I was so bad at call of duty 4. It really hurt because he'd also played with fleetwood and smokey and singled me out as the worst. Hell, Fleetwood went 0-36 once.

He told me to sell my xbox once because I was so bad at call of duty 4. It really hurt because he'd also played with fleetwood and smokey and singled me out as the worst. Hell, Fleetwood went 0-36 once.

you shut your hole, you were the worst. i just played meat shield for you guys to draw their fire, total team player

Kevin Scott. I remember the rant hell there were so many. I played with Fleet in his Ofer game. He would step out of a room and get sniped over and over again. I think it was called dam. It was the map with mound on B with buses all around.

Reactions: 2 people
Kevin Scott. I remember the rant hell there were so many. I played with Fleet in his Ofer game. He would step out of a room and get sniped over and over again. I think it was called dam. It was the map with mound on B with buses all around.
My favorite was when he challenged avon to meet in real life to fight

VN Store

Back