CSI game coming out for PS2

Anyone know of any non-first person shooter games like a SWAT game for the PS2??

It's being released for the PS2. None of the other CSI games have ever done well with reviewers. I haven't played them personally, so I can't tell. Given video game history with tv shows, I doubt this one will be very good.

3rd person shooters...Socom? Not familiar with SWAT, but Socom is a team based war shooter.

24 wasnt that bad of a game. I had fun messin with that one till I got my 360

Just say "NO" to tv/movie franchised video games.

24 by far has been the best t.v. show made into a game. Too bad there were alot of bugs in the game though. I almost threw my controller into the t.v. a couple of times because I couldn't pass a level because of some glich the developers hadn't fixed.:banghead2:

Non FP shooter games for PS2? The two games that immediately jump to mind are SOCOM, an online tactical shooter, and Mercenaries, a blow 'em up style game. I bring up Mercenaries specifically because I think it's one of the most underrated games ever released for the PS2.

Non FP shooter games for PS2? The two games that immediately jump to mind are SOCOM, an online tactical shooter, and Mercenaries, a blow 'em up style game. I bring up Mercenaries specifically because I think it's one of the most underrated games ever released for the PS2.

Screens from the sequel look cool. The first one was solid and had some good ideas, just got a bit boring to me after awhile. Looking forward to the next one. Claims are they improved the characters to be more distinct and unique with their attacks.

Certainly agree it's worth checking out the first one for the PS2. GTA style war game.

VN Store

Back