Black Friday Video Games Spreadsheet

I may finally get GTAV for the PS4 ($25 at Wal-Mart)

Gears of War, Syndicate, and Arkham Knight at WalMart for peanuts. Wish Halo 5 was on that list somewhere, but it's new.

I love my 360 controller and HATE my Ps3 controller. Sticks are too close together.

How does everyone like the new PS4 controller?

Any better or still too close?

Thanks.

I love my 360 controller and HATE my Ps3 controller. Sticks are too close together.

Thanks.

PS4 controller is so much better but I still prefer the xbox one controller.

Thanks.

I agree with that. But the 4's controller is wider now, so the sticks aren't as close to one another. The Xbox One's controller is basically the same as the 360's.

Dell as a Xbox One deal.

Get this:

For 299.00 you get....

Fall Out 4

Head Set

Extra Controller

Copy of Gears Ultimate collection.

Wow.

Dell as a Xbox One deal.

Get this:

For 299.00 you get....

Fall Out 4

Head Set

Extra Controller

Copy of Gears Ultimate collection.

Wow.

I had this posted under that other deals post. I have yet to buy either an xbox one and ps4 just due to the price. I was prefer getting a PS4 but this deal is too good to pass up. And also, I'll probably Fallout 3 since realized bethesda was full of bugs with Skyrim and it took time and expansions to fix em(still didn't get em all fixed). Fallout 3 is supposed to be really good rigt? I've never played the series and a lot of the bugs should be fixed where as Fallout 4 might have a bunch. I don't know, I'm pretty excited about this deal if it doesn't run out in 5 minutes before you can even process your order. It's a damn good deal. Costco had Xbox One with Legos bundle and also threw in Call of Duty 4 I think it was. $335. Someone tried talking me into buy it but the games and extra controllers as well as 35 less is the better deal so I waited. Does Dell tax? If not, even more savings cause I'm sure Costco would.

Great deal, and if you play Gears before the end of the year, you get Gears 2,3 and Judgement free.

What do you mean if you play gears before the end of the year, you get 2 and 3? You only get 2 and 3 if you play gears? Beat gears? What's happening now? :)

What do you mean if you play gears before the end of the year, you get 2 and 3? You only get 2 and 3 if you play gears? Beat gears? What's happening now? :)

Sorry, I am not sure if you just have to fire up the game or play it online: but you get a code (I assume) for Gears, 2,3, and Judgement. They have not said when they would give them out. Since Xbox One now has backwards compatibility.

“Gears of War: Ultimate Edition” Comes With Entire “Gears” Collection For Free - Xbox Wire

I had this posted under that other deals post. I have yet to buy either an xbox one and ps4 just due to the price. I was prefer getting a PS4 but this deal is too good to pass up. And also, I'll probably Fallout 3 since realized bethesda was full of bugs with Skyrim and it took time and expansions to fix em(still didn't get em all fixed). Fallout 3 is supposed to be really good rigt? I've never played the series and a lot of the bugs should be fixed where as Fallout 4 might have a bunch. I don't know, I'm pretty excited about this deal if it doesn't run out in 5 minutes before you can even process your order. It's a damn good deal. Costco had Xbox One with Legos bundle and also threw in Call of Duty 4 I think it was. $335. Someone tried talking me into buy it but the games and extra controllers as well as 35 less is the better deal so I waited. Does Dell tax? If not, even more savings cause I'm sure Costco would.

Both consoles are a steal at $299 with those bundles. Just go with which system has the exclusives you like and what your friends are playing.

Fallout 3 was fantastic, and yes, it comes with 4 when you buy it on Xbox One (until February I think). Fallout 4 seems to run fine for me.

I'm not sure about Call of Duty 4 being offered, are you talking about COD Black Ops 3?

Gears of War Ultimate Edition on X1 comes with the 360 Gears series (1, 2, 3, and Judgement) if you play online before the end of the year, I believe.

But yeah, you can't go wrong with either console deal.

Also, you need to have an online connection to download your copy of FO3 and the 360 Gears.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back