Your favorite game, all-time. No genres, no gameplay styles, just your solid #1

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Basically, you are trapped on a desert island with a TV, one game, and any console you want. You have to choose your absolute favorite.

Mine is easy, Final Fantasy 7.

Annnnddddd GO!!!

Also, side note, there used to be a thread where a poster put up a screenshot of a game and you had to guess the game. Can anyone remember the thread title? Or find a way to bump it? That was a great thread.

Basically, you are trapped on a desert island with a TV, one game, and any console you want. You have to choose your absolute favorite.

Mine is easy, Final Fantasy 7.

Annnnddddd GO!!!

Good choice. I'd go with Final Fantasy 7 if I don't have access to the Internet. Dark Souls if I do.

The original? I never played it. I loved DS2 and Bloodborne, but never played DS1.

Yes, the second Souls game, but the first Dark Souls. I have 1000 hours combined on my characters. But I've played FF7 at least 15 times since it came out. Modern Warfare 2 took up 38 days or so of my life in college. It'd be down to between those three, depending on Internet access.

Company of Heroes w/ the blitz mod (PC). game is 9 years old, or there abouts, and me and my friends still get on and game. well balanced, in depth options, one of the most realistic squad based games, especially considering the release date. pretty good graphics even at today's standard. I have put in 800 hours over 9 years.

Daytona USA (Arcade)

I guarantee you I logged more time on that game than any other arcade I ever played. It was just a perfect arcade racing game!

Runscape...I wish I new how many total days I put into that game growing up. On breaks from school I'd put 8 hours a day in with groups of friends. That and CoD world at war killed so much time lol.

Ahh.... No solid number 1. But if I had to pick just one.... uh.... Doom 2

Honorable mentions to Goldeneye, Contra, Super Smash Bros Melee.... I guess I was always a Nintendo guy

Civ 5 with no internet
everquest 1 with
if full population, I would choose Meridian 59.

Last edited:
I remember when RCT3 came out, the graphics were to die for, especially compared to RCT2

2 news games coming next year. Atari, who owns the RCT name, and Frontier, who actually made the game, both have new coaster games next year. Hopefully one of them ends up good.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back