Target has buy 2 get 1 free all video games this week.

DrRosenRosen

Staff member
Fallout comes out Tuesday. No idea if you can hang onto one and swap for Star Wars next week.

Whoops - Not done saving you money here.

Download the Target Wishlist app. Create and account. Click the 10% off coupon on the bottom. Bam! even more savings here.

Reactions: 1 person
giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Go to Kroger and get a target gift card first and get double points for gas. Boom. More savings

Reactions: 2 people
Whoops - Not done saving you money here.

Download the Target Wishlist app. Create and account. Click the 10% off coupon on the bottom. Bam! even more savings here.

I wonder if that stacks with the 5% off when paying with Target red card? I doubt it but might be worth a shot.

Last edited:
Fallout comes out Tuesday. No idea if you can hang onto one and swap for Star Wars next week.

I asked my buddy who works at target to get more information about that. My plan was to get fall out, blop, and a random game and to return the random game in exchange for Star Wars but I'm not sure if they're gonna let me do that.

I asked my buddy who works at target to get more information about that. My plan was to get fall out, blop, and a random game and to return the random game in exchange for Star Wars but I'm not sure if they're gonna let me do that.

Per their website, Walmart still allows equal-value exchanges for unopened products w/o a receipt, so you could take it there and swap it for Battlefront.

Per their website, Walmart still allows equal-value exchanges for unopened products w/o a receipt, so you could take it there and swap it for Battlefront.

Damn, I should have did this. I've already got FO4 and BO3 digital though... Maybe Rise of the Tomb Raider and Halo 5, then trade my free one in to WalMart for Battlefront.

I picked up Fallout 4, Tomb Raider, and CoD. Was $117.xx after tax.

Might swap CoD at Walmart/Target for Star Wars next week. Or, might just run through Tomb Raider and use it for trade on Star Wars. I wouldn't mind CoD but not sure I'd play it.

Reactions: 1 person
I picked up Fallout 4, Tomb Raider, and CoD. Was $117.xx after tax.

Might swap CoD at Walmart/Target for Star Wars next week. Or, might just run through Tomb Raider and use it for trade on Star Wars. I wouldn't mind CoD but not sure I'd play it.

Beat Tomb Raider then sell it on eBay maybe? This COD's multiplayer, so far, is the best I've played since BO2. I'd rank them MW2, MW, WAW, BO, BO3, BO2, MW3, Ghosts, AW. Can't comment on the campaign or Zombies because I never play them.

I thought this was a thread about the 2 targeting penalties in the last 2 games when I first glanced down the new posts page.

VN Store

Back