Call of Duty: Black Ops III (11/6)

Comes out Nov. 6. Surprised no one here cared enough to start a thread sooner.

Destiny has managed to converge the dude bros with the casual gamers, and it will dominate the FPS scene in the foreseeable future I believe.

BO3 is dominating the preorder numbers though.

Don't worry, I'll play it with you, buddy.

Reactions: 2 people
I've sworn off the other two developers, but I'll still buy this eventually because it's Treyarch. They're 3 for 3 (not counting CoD3).

Reactions: 1 person
I've sworn off the other two developers, but I'll still buy this eventually because it's Treyarch. They're 3 for 3 (not counting CoD3).

Same here. I'll be damned if I touch another Sledgehammer game and IW hasn't been the same since 2009.

I'll be playing it. Beta was better by itself than all of Advanced Warfare was.

i'll be playing, but it won't take long for me to go back to Destiny i'm guessing.

Destiny has managed to converge the dude bros with the casual gamers, and it will dominate the FPS scene in the foreseeable future I believe.

BO3 is dominating the preorder numbers though.

Don't worry, I'll play it with you, buddy.

The problem for me is that I thought Destiny sucked ass. I have no idea whatsoever how there are still people playing that game. I'll pretty much echo everyone else in this thread's sentiment that the Treyarch games are the only ones in this series worth playing anymore. The zombie mode alone would be a pretty great game all on its own, but there's also a storyline and multiplayer on top of that.

Like I posted earlier, I mainly bought this for the zombie mode, but after a few matches of multiplayer, I can confidently say that portion of the game thoroughly sucks. I don't understand why all the COD devs flat out refuse to lower the distance and accuracy of SMG's but I guess I'll just give up hoping that they ever will. Every match is exactly the same. Everyone just sprints around nonstop with an SMG. There is no place in this game for tactical or cautious play. Just run constantly and twitch fire when you encounter an enemy.

Like I posted earlier, I mainly bought this for the zombie mode, but after a few matches of multiplayer, I can confidently say that portion of the game thoroughly sucks. I don't understand why all the COD devs flat out refuse to lower the distance and accuracy of SMG's but I guess I'll just give up hoping that they ever will. Every match is exactly the same. Everyone just sprints around nonstop with an SMG. There is no place in this game for tactical or cautious play. Just run constantly and twitch fire when you encounter an enemy.

There's your problem.....you're trying to be tactical....COD has never been a tactical game...lol

Reactions: 2 people

Playing alone will get you your ass kicked more often than not, especially up against groups of friends. I hate that you didn't have fun. Play with us sometime, maybe you'll feel differently.

Treyarch is good, infinity ward is so so and sledgehammer blows. This game is better than the last two by miles.

This. Also, I was wondering why you weren't joining last night haha. I was just happy to be able to play relatively lag free matches last night. Definitely a better launch than recent CODs.

I was thinking about getting this one, but soon as they said unlimited sprint I had to decline

Playing alone will get you your ass kicked more often than not, especially up against groups of friends. I hate that you didn't have fun. Play with us sometime, maybe you'll feel differently.

I might, but the ship has largely sailed for me on COD multiplayer, and has been for several years. I think the first Black Ops was the last one that I really enjoyed. I figured I'd give this one a shot hoping they'd gone back to some of the things that made the gameplay a few years ago so good, but they seem hell bent on continuing to go the other way and make the game play even FASTER. If you guys ever need somebody to play zombies with though, I'm definitely down.

VN Store

Back