Xbox One/PC Elite Controller

G0 BIG 0RANGE

Review: Microsoft's vastly superior Xbox Elite Controller might just be worth the crazy price - GeekWire

I've got mine preordered. It's basically an "official" Scuf controller with interchangeable sticks/d-pads, and paddles on the back. You can customize the sensitivity of your sticks and triggers to allow for faster shooting in FPS games or map buttons to wherever you want, including the four paddles on the back. It uses a usb, recharge kit, or AA batteries (which I prefer to recharging my PS4 controller). $150 is steep, but if you've got the cash and want a heavily customizable game controller for your X1 or PC, here is an option.

If you haven't pre ordered one, they're sold out until at least the end of December according to all major retailers.

And for the record, they look much better than Scuf controllers...especially given the software support.

And for the record, they look much better than Scuf controllers...especially given the software support.

Yeah, I like my Scuf, but you can tell it isn't first party quality. Not as bad as the MadCatz or Pelican trash though. I also like the idea of downloading user setups for games instead of having to make them yourself.

This might be the first and only time where I've thought something for Xbox one is cooler/better than what's available for the ps4

If you haven't pre ordered one, they're sold out until at least the end of December according to all major retailers.

Damn, that sucks. I was planning to get one, but if I'm not even going to be able to play this season's big shooters with it, it kind of seems tough to justify the $150 once they're finally available next year.

Damn, that sucks. I was planning to get one, but if I'm not even going to be able to play this season's big shooters with it, it kind of seems tough to justify the $150 once they're finally available next year.

Surely someone will have a cancellation somewhere. Maybe Amazon will get some in stock before then.

Surely someone will have a cancellation somewhere. Maybe Amazon will get some in stock before then.

The thought of needing to preorder a controller never even crossed my mind. They didn't have any supply issues with the actual consoles when they released a couple years ago, but I guess this is such a niche item that they just aren't going to make very many.

The thought of needing to preorder a controller never even crossed my mind. They didn't have any supply issues with the actual consoles when they released a couple years ago, but I guess this is such a niche item that they just aren't going to make very many.

True, I didn't think they'd sell out. I only preordered it so I'd remember to pick it up when it came out.

VN Store

Back